Please be my soulmate

Soulmate (NEO)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is a soulmate?

 

It's like a best friend but more.

 

-A word to Hakyeon.

 

(Leo): I know I push you away all the time but you're a great help to me. I hope you won't forget that you can always lean on me. If I can be any help, I want you to come to me. You're a big help now and for our team to grow big we need to work hard together. Thanks for now and for the future. My friend.

 

-What did you want to say to Leo?

 

(N): Taekwoon-ah, thanks for always being next to me. I feel stronger because you're a part of the team. Thanks. Let's be forever as a friend.

 

♡♡♡

 

What is N to Leo?

Leo- A long life friend

 

 

It’s the one person who knew you and accepted you...

And believe you before anyone else...

Or when no one else would...

 

The jellyfish trainees just finish their dance lesson and all of them slump everywhere on the dance room. Taekwoon who didn't get close to other yet or rather people are scared toward him, stay alone in the corner of the room trying to lose his exhausted.

He is lonely, yes he admit it. But he too scare and shy to make interaction with other. He just stare at the others who talking with each other. Some are still practice, some just slump down.

While he try to close his eyes to get the exhausted feeling gone, he feel someone jump on him. He open his eyes forcefully to look at the culprit who now voice had burst loudly in the room. It's Hakyeon who now giggly sit beside him. Seriously, Taekwoon think that this kid won't ever get tired.

"Taekwoon-ah, you're getting better at dancing. You really good at remember the routine too." Compliment Hakyeon happily. Taekwoon just put on his poker face. How did he get to talk with this guy again? Oh right, he remembered. Hakyeon the one who come to him when he get inside the dance room.

 

 

Flashback:

 

Taekwoon walk inside the dance room quietly without looking at what others were doing. Not that he don't care what they did. He just don't want to look at others eyes as he is too shy.

He sit quietly at the same spot when he get in the company last whole week. He still didn't make any conversation with other trainees besides telling them his name.

"Taekwoon-ah, what are you doing?" Asked Hakyeon.

"Ready for dance." Answered Taekwoon shortly. Hakyeon smile when he heard Taekwoon's voice. He clap his hand, shocked the poor Taekwoon.

"Let's get stretching." Said Hakyeon. Before Taekwoon can decline, Hakyeon already pull him to do the stretch.

 

End of flashback:

 

 

Really this kid, ask people who he talk for the first time to do stretching. Not that Taekwoon complain as now he had someone who talk to him.

After that day, Hakyeon try really hard to get close to him and make him talk. Sometime Taekwoon did get annoyed at him, but some other time, Taekwoon feel glad at it. Because of Hakyeon, now the other trainee know his true personality and slowly get close to him.

 

♡♡♡

 

Hakyeon called Jaehwan, the new trainee when he notice that he kept on distance with Taekwoon.

"Why did you call me hyung?" Asked Jaehwan worried. He know he had a lot mistake in dancing. But, he just get in the company for a month. He still can't adapt for dancing. He get in the company with singing not dancing. And he thought that Hakyeon had given him a loosen as he still new.

"I have something to ask you." Answer Hakyeon, his face still serious. But when he notice Jaehwan look too worried, he smile a bit make Jaehwan loosen a bit his worriedness.

"What is it hyung?"

"Why did you seem to distance yourself with Taekwoon? I don't see you had any problem with other trainees." Said Hakyeon.

"I-I hate him." Said Jaehwan. Hakyeon gasped at his words.

"Why?" Asked Hakyeon didn't understand why there's someone who hate Taekwoon. He is too cute to be hated like that. Hakyeon seem to forget that Taekwoon had one scary face for someone who first seeing him. And his personality make people misunderstand him more.

Well, we can't blame Hakyeon. He get attracted to Taekwoon when he first heard Taekwoon sweet and unique voice singing to Park Hyo Shin's song, their sunbae in the company. And he is the type that didn't judge people's personality by their face. That's why he try hardly just to get close to Taekwoon.

"He looks arrogant and hate people beside him. And he always glare at me when I get wrong. I think he hates me first." Confessed Jaehwan.

'Hmm... A misunderstanding.' Thought Hakyeon.

"Believe me. He never hate someone just because they can't dance. You need to get close to him to know his real personality. I can bet my whole life that Taekwoon never hate you." Said Hakyeon confident. But, Jaehwan still didn't convince enough with that. He just shrugged it off and continue practicing his singing as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter