Final

Unintended Curiosity

Their flight has been delayed for almost two hours now due to some circumstances. Two of ūthe supposed passengers were in the washroom of Incheon International Airport, fixing their make­up.

 

“How long we need to wait unnie? It has been two hours now.”  The taller and younger girl asked and groaned. The older one took a glimpse over the younger one.

 

“I have no idea Soojungie” The older said. “Be patience okay, maybe we will depart soon.” She then said while patting Krystal’s shoulder.

 

“I know Fany unnie. But I can’t wait to meet my unnie. I miss her so much” Krystal let out her frustration.

 

The older girl doesn’t know what to say. She, herself too, missed the said girl like crazy. The thought of her love one made her unconsciously bite her lower lips. This did not go unnoticed by the younger one.

 

“I bet I’m not the only one huh?” Krystal said playfully. Lack of response from Tiffany made her asked, “Do you miss Sica unnie?”

 

Tiffany looked at Krystal’s reflection on the mirror. She only shrugged her shoulder, tried to cover up her emotion.

 

“Oh come up unnie. Just admit it!”

 

“Alright. I do miss her. I miss her awfully lot. I want to see her now, hug her, and feel her. I just wanna be with my Jessi.” With that confession, her moods suddenly turn gloomy. Krystal suddenly felt guilty for asking that question. They continued to fixed themselves, silently. The younger’s eyes looked at her back. She began to felt curious.

 

“Hey unnie, can I ask a quite sensitive and personal question?” Krystal blurted out her question.  She looked at Tiffany with hopeful eyes.

 

Tiffany felt uneasy, however nodded her head. “Shoot.”

 

Krystal looked around them. There no one in there beside them. But she lowered her voice, just in case. She asked carefully. “Have you guys... ever have in a washroom?” Tiffany of course, was shocked with that unexpected question.

 

“Why do you want to know anyway?”

 

“Well, I just want to know since you guys are my beloved unnie. I care about you two.”

 

“And you show your care by asking that question?”

 

“I’m just curious. Besides, my unnie she is out of ordinary”

 

“That curiosity of yours is so unintended Little Jung. And what that supposed to mean, Jessi out of ordinary?”

 

“Well, my unnie has extraordinary, uncontrollable hormones. You out of most people know that better.”

 

Tiffany cheek turned slightly pink. She avoided Krystal gaze and put light pink lipstick on her plump lips.  “Why don’t you ask Jessi herself? Since you are her beloved sister, I’m sure she will give you immediate answer.”

 

“She keeps avoiding it. It just increases my assumption that you guys have done it in here before.”

 

“That is just your assumption Soojung­-ah.”

 

“No, by asking you make my assumption turns to fact.”

 

“And why is that?”

 

“I know because you should have said no directly instead of avoiding my question too.”

 

“Clever.” Tiffany smile. Krystal grinned widely. However it only last for few seconds since Tiffany then said. “Unfortunately we never did it ‘here’ before. So yes, it just your assumption.”

 

“How come? It’s hard to control her hormones. How come you guys never...?” Krystal looked at Tiffany, intensely. “Enlighten me.”

 

“It’s happen before actually. Jessi suddenly want some intimate time. I can't imagine we did it in a washroom actually. At least not in a public room."

 

Krystal gave the older girl question look. "You mean to say that you guys do it before at dorm's washroom?" Tiffany however ignore that question.

 

 "As you said her hormones is no joke. And considering that she has a hot smoky gorgoeus girlfriend does not help at all.” Tiffany said jokingly. Krystal pretended to puke upon heard that self-­praise.

 

“Okay I’m just kidding.” Tiffany slapped Krystal’s shoulder lightly. “But you do know that I’m hot haha.”

 

They both laughed at the end. Tiffany continued when they both stopped.

 

“You know Soojungie, isn’t just about pleasure. Maybe for some it is. But for me and Jessi, we’re not having . We’re making love. It is different. And I love your sister so damn much. I respect her too. I would never make love with her in this kind of surrounding. I have to take her image and dignity in consideration. What if someone might hear us? I know many people said they don’t care what others think. But I do and I hate people talk badly about me, and my love one especially. Despite she said she is fine but I know she actually hurt deep inside. Her feeling is my priority.” Tiffany said, with her eyesmile.

 

Krystal amazed with Tiffany’s answer. Along her answer, Krystal can see love and determination in the older’s eyes. She now sure that Tiffany is the best for her sister. With satisfied face and smile, Krystal hugged Tiffany tightly. “Thank you Fany unnie for loving my unnie.”

 

“No. I’m the one who should be thankful that Jessi love and choose to be with me.” Tiffany hugged the younger one as tight as she can. They stayed like that for a moment. Krystal then suddenly pushed the older one.

 

“But unnie, you haven’t told me how you control my unnie in this kind of situation.” Krystal asked. Tiffany only smile.  She took her bag and began to walk out. “Unnie, tell me.”

 

 Tiffany, however just laughed. “Well, let’s save it for the next time okay.” She then leaves the washroom. Krystal began to chase the older one.

 

”Next time is always too far. Fany unnie,don’t leave me hanging!” She shouted. “Oh no, that sound weird.” She said silently. She shaked her head and run to the older girl, hoping the answer for her not so intended curiosity.