The Jung's Confession

It Does Exist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nothing is more painful than being force by your own blood parents to do something that you are not ready to do so. My name is Jung Taekwoon, a 24 years old man who has being alone almost, I don’t know, whole life I think. Yesterday was the first argument I have with my parents. Being the only son of the largest company in Korea is a huge burden for me. I have been working for the Jung Corp since I was still at the aged of 18 years old. My father, Jung Yunho who has been married with my mother, Jung Jaejoong has giving me a full power of being the CEO of the company at the aged of 22 years old. Ever since I’m become the CEO of Jung Corp, I never felt unsatisfied with what my parent ask me to do so. Never until yesterday.

Flashback

“I’m marrying?”

“Yes you marrying and that’s final” my father stare directly to me showing that he is serious.

“But….”

“Taekwoon-ah, you already 24 years old man, you are our only son and you know our family needs generation. We want the best for you. Beside, your friend, Kim Wonshik is also a married man and he has such a nice wife. Don’t you want to have a family, Taekwoon-ah?” mother try to consult me, thinking what the best is for me.

“Give me time to think about it. All of this surprise me and I can’t even think right now.” I plead as that is what I really felt.

 

END OF THE FLASHBACK

It’s been a whole night I’m keep thinking about the heavy decision I’m going to make. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter