Some Secrets Aren't Meant To Be Kept

Some Secrets Aren't Meant To Be Kept

Baekhyun doesn't know whether he was the one to blame for the break-up.

 

Sure, he walked in on them having , multiple times he might add, and maybe have accidentally thrown out their supply of condoms. Not to forget, expensive condoms.

Kyungsoo seemed miffed each time Baekhyun caused a mishap, but Chanyeol would shrug it off, giving Baekhyun a smile and reassuring him that he did nothing wrong. It seemed unthinkable for someone like Chanyeol to break up with Kyungsoo over something so dumb like 'this can't work out, I need at least four times per week and with your annoying roommate walking in on us, I can't have my needs met so we need to stop.'

It was awkward for Baekhyun to walk in on the two in the middle of their breakup talk, which consisted of Kyungsoo crying and Chanyeol with a grim expression on his face, a rare occurrence that usually did not happen to the two, and Baekhyun could only hopelessly stand in the background as the drama unfolded.

The whole thing ended with Chanyeol dragging Baekhyun out, muttering about needing to give Kyungsoo space, or else Baekhyun would be the one to face the wrath of his anger.

He refused to tell Baekhyun why they broke up, only letting out about how he realized that they were incompatible and in Baekhyun's head, he thought that it was bull, because they suited each other really well, with Chanyeol's loud evening out with Kyungsoo's quiet, and there was so much more.

Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a smile, not the usual cheery one, but the apologetic one, as if saying sorry for Kyungsoo's state, and Baekhyun could only blink in disbelief because he should be the one to apologise to Kyungsoo for giving him the sudden blow that they were going to break up after two years of dating.

 

The two's relationship was grouped in the 'very long relationships' section in Baekhyun's head, because none of his relationships lasted that long, with the longest only lasting for about nine months.

Taeyeon was a catch, Baekhyun had to admit, and their relationship was sweet, with Taeyeon controlling the flow of the relationship and always smothering Baekhyun with her unfaltering love. Baekhyun enjoyed the way she did things, and thought that they would have been able to last, but with school and everything else that was happening, they both agreed it would be best to break up because there just wasn't any spark anymore. Taeyeon's still one of his closest seniors, now friend, since she graduated the year before and is now aspiring to conquer the business world.

The thought of his relationship with Taeyeon was immediately pushed back in his mind, as he cautiously faltered into the apartment, slowly making his way into the kitchen, where the breakup took place. To his relief, Kyungsoo wasn't a crying mess, because Baekhyun wouldn't be able to do anything to help since Kyungsoo had never cried before in the years he knew him. Sure, they had been friends ever since Baekhyun knew how to snatch things from other babies, particularly Kyungsoo, but that didn't mean he had a right to pry into Kyungsoo's issues. After all, they didn't exactly establish a 'best friend' relationship, only going with each other because they were just childhood buddies who grew up in the same neighborhood, and Baekhyun doesn't know whether they could be considered as 'close'. The said male was simply washing the vegetables, though angrily. Baekhyun knew that the anything about Chanyeol was not to be mentioned, so he cleared his throat and asked hesitantly, "What's for dinner?"

Baekhyun was never quiet, always boisterous and rowdy. Other than Taeyeon to shut him up, Kyungsoo's threatening glare always seemed to do the trick. All he got in reply from Kyungsoo was cold silence, and Baekhyun knew that it was a sign for him to not ask questions make his way out, and so he does, only to feel a shiver down his spine.

 

It's been over a week since the breakup, and the apartment has stopped being Baekhyun's refuge after a tough day in school. It was like a minefield, because he didn't know what Kyungsoo would do to him. Baekhyun might never know but Kyungsoo may have some idea to kill him in his sleep and throw him off a cliff. Though it seemed impossible, with Kyungsoo, everything was possible. Chanyeol and Baekhyun used to joke about Kyungsoo being an undercover murderer, only to have Kyungsoo come in the room in tomato sauce and the two thought it was blood, so the joke was locked away, never to be mentioned again because it was so traumatizing.

Kyungsoo hasn't talked to Baekhyun once, and it makes Baekhyun uncomfortable because he doesn't know what Kyungsoo's thinking, and makes him question whether Kyungsoo actually sees Baekhyun as a friend. It was even more awkward to see Chanyeol when they meet by chance on campus, because Baekhyun doesn't know whether to say hi or ignore him because he was the cause of his good friend's heartbreak.

What made it more awkward was that Baekhyun and Chanyeol could be considered as friends, or close, or whatever, because Chanyeol used to crash at Kyungsoo and Baekhyun's apartment even when his boyfriend, now ex-boyfriend, wasn't home, and as a result, his only companion to talk to was Baekhyun, who was happy to comply because loud people have an unexplainable connection.

One of the conversations the two had was about Kyungsoo, and from that, Baekhyun could see why Chanyeol loved Kyungsoo so much. "He's just so... caring," Chanyeol said, his eyes sparkling, like a cute puppy. Baekhyun was surprised - he didn't expect Chanyeol to be a sap. "Kyungsoo always seems so closed off around people, and it really makes me feel more special to know that he cares about me more. If you already didn't know, Kyungsoo's studying to be a doctor because he wants to help people and-" Baekhyun could only sit through Chanyeol's speech about Kyungsoo, awe-struck and heart going soft from the two, because he knew that the two of them really were just for each other.

And now, Chanyeol apparently wants to be Baekhyun's friend. Not friend as in 'we talk because I was dating your childhood friend slash roommate', but friend friend.

 

The tall lanky male was waiting outside Baekhyun's class, lazily playing on his phone. By then Kyungsoo seemed to be okay with Baekhyun, and started talking to him, as how he usually did before the breakup, and Baekhyun couldn't have been happier. It wasn't often one could see a business major in the Literature building, and when Chanyeol caught sight of Baekhyun, his lips curled into a bright smile, and Baekhyun swore he had never seen something shine as bright as Chanyeol.

 Jongin nudged him forward, smirking mischievously, before he ran off yelling about needing to meet someone, and dragged Minseok off with him. Baekhyun could only give Chanyeol a faint smile, the thought of his and Kyungsoo's relationship being back in the dumps holding him back from talking to Chanyeol.

But thinking about the extra effort Chanyeol made to walk all the way from the Business Building to the Literature Building made Baekhyun think twice about rejecting his offer to go out for lunch together. Not to mention that his last class ended over an hour ago but he still stayed to wait for Baekhyun.

 

And so, that was how the two ended up in a cafe, gorging themselves with sandwiches because it was too late for lunch and too early for dinner, so they agreed that sandwiches and iced lemon tea were good enough to quench their intense hunger pangs.

 

Baekhyun found out that Chanyeol became a Business major to be able to see Kyungsoo, but because of certain circumstances - "Okay," the male throws his hands up in defeat. "I failed Professor Kim's class, alright?" - Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were still separated from each other. He also found out that Chanyeol had attended the same high school as them, and that was when Chanyeol started pursuing Kyungsoo, only to be able to ask him out in the first year of college because he was a wimp.

"Of course, I kinda regret it," Chanyeol says, his words muffled from the sandwich remains in his mouth. "But all I can say is, it was better for me to end the relationship now, rather than drag it on and accidentally say something wrong and hurt Kyungsoo even more." He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand, finding mayonaise and bits of tomato on it, and didn't hesitate to it. Baekhyun shudders, and pities Kyungsoo for needing to go witness this on a daily basis. "He was definitely going to find out that something was up with me. After all, we've been dating for quite a while now, he can read me like a book." Chanyeol glances at Baekhyun, and renders a smile. Smiling really seemed to be his thing. "I know he might be giving you a hard time now, but give him some more time, he'll soften up again."

 

Kyungsoo really did soften up, just as Chanyeol predicted, and Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are back to being playful with each other, with Baekhyun getting roasted again and again because Kyungsoo was on a roll. It was nice to see Kyungsoo not so heartbroken, but ready to destroy anyone, though mostly Baekhyun, because he knew Kyungsoo loved Chanyeol a lot, and from what Chanyeol told him when they ate together, Kyungsoo really didn't expect the breakup talk coming.

But ever since what Baekhyun calls their sandwich expedition, which consisted of a lot of sandwiches and experimenting while eating, Chanyeol seemed to think that he and Baekhyun were close. Sure, Baekhyun appreciated Chanyeol. They thought alike, talked alike, and one thing they love the most was pissing Kyungsoo off. Baekhyun laughed so much he cried and Chanyeol fell off his chair. He enjoyed the dumb conversations that they had on the phone, and the short recordings that he made himself. However, the fact that Chanyeol dated Kyungsoo was still unsettling to Baekhyun. He couldn't shake off the feeling that he really was the real reason why they broke up.

Chanyeol was just so unusually persistent in wanting to go out to places with Baekhyun, always asking whether he was free to go to the nearby cafe to study together, though their majors were totally different, with Chanyeol needing to be in tune with his Math skills, and Baekhyun needing to channel his emotions and write an essay on Othello, where Baekhyun needed to distract himself from Iago because he's a er who ruins everything.

Baekhyun didn't want to be anywhere more involved with Chanyeol and Kyungsoo's past relationship, and though he knows their relationship was over, it didn't particularly end well, and his intuition tells him there's more. As much as he would like to know what really happened, there's only so much Baekhyun was allowed to know. Not only that, but Chanyeol kept asking Baekhyun about Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun's curious as to what Chanyeol's really up to.

 

"You forgot that Chanyeol existed in highschool?" Kyungsoo looked offended, and annoyed, before continuing, his voice clipped, "He was that Star Wars nerd who always fought with Junmyeon over who was the better fanatic. They said he liked you or something, before he liked me. I don't know whether it's true or not though."

It took quite a while for Baekhyun to really remember who Chanyeol was. In his head, Park Chanyeol, or Park Yoda, was a lanky guy whose face was covered in a lot of pimples and wore thick glasses, and also had braces that made him look a lot more like a nerd. Basically, his existence to Baekhyun was so insignificant, Baekhyun forgot all about Chanyeol.

 

Kyungsoo still didn't know that Chanyeol and Baekhyun started talking more, and Baekhyun really didn't want him to be placed in an uncomfortable position, especially since talking about his ex didn't seem much of a sore issue anymore. But Chanyeol was just so ing persistent, Baekhyun didn't know whether to be terrified or flattered from the attention.

And so, this brought Baekhyun to propose for another food expedition, which Chanyeol happily complied with. This time, it wasn't for sandwiches, but for (insert food here) because Baekhyun loves them. As the two sat opposite each other, with Chanyeol literally bouncing on his seat, Baekhyun cleared his throat. It was now or never.

 

"Chanyeol, do you like me?"

 

This was one huge flaw of Baekhyun. He had no filter. Even if he did, it probably malfunctioned most of the time. It got him into trouble in high school once, because his big mouth couldn't keep itself shut when he saw the principal's wig a little bit crooked.

Chanyeol could only stare at Baekhyun with his mouth agape, before his eyes turning wide and he started hacking away, violently, and Baekhyun hit him on the back, hard, while yelling, "You can do it, cough the nasty away, yes boy, DO IT." It ended up with the two chortling at each other, and Baekhyun crying from laughing too hard yet again. Baekhyun noted the light mood, and was grateful that the question didn't change anything between them yet.

As Chanyeol wiped the corners of his mouth with a serviette, the corners of his lips perked into a shy smile, his cheeks flushing. "How did you know?" His face contorted into a frown. "Sehun didn't tell you right?" His eyes gazed at Baekhyun's, continuing, "I know it's weird, but-"

Baekhyun blinks, and interrupts, "Sehun knows?"

The tips of Chanyeol's ears go red. "Y-yeah. I've liked you for quite a while now honestly." His right hand runs through his hair nervously, as his eyes risked a peek at Baekhyun, wanting to gauge his reaction. "Even before I've started dating Kyungsoo, just so you know."

That was enough for Baekhyun to grab his bag and run out of the cafe, leaving Chanyeol behind. He looked back, and thankfully, didn't see the tall lanky male chasing after him.

 

It's been a couple of weeks since they've last talked, much less seen each other. Chanyeol's been giving Baekhyun space to process what happened, and he was relieved. He definitely couldn't breathe a word to Kyungsoo, so he was now left to tend to his own thoughts himself.

But Baekhyun could never keep his mouth shut. And so, he turned to the next great person for advice, Kim Minseok. He's a buff little cheeto in Baekhyun's eyes, and if given the chance, he would date the senior, but apparently Minseok wasn't interested in getting into relationships yet.

"I think that you should just talk to him," Minseok says, soft yet endearing. He pours a packet of sugar into the cup. "After all, you like him too, don't you?" He shoots Baekhyun a knowing smile.

"But what about Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun whines, frustrated. He couldn't possibly get into some intimate relationship so quick with his roommate's ex. It was violating some roommate code. Baekhyun had to admit that he does like Chanyeol. Where else would he able to find someone else to connect with him on an emotional level on how cereal should be eaten? Kyungsoo and him bickered about it most of the time, so he was definitely out. So was Jongin, because Jongin loves ruining everything, so he was irrelevant in anything regarding food.

"Well, they broke up, months ago, was it?" "About two months ago, if I'm not wrong."

Minseok looked surprised, pausing for a moment before he took a sip out of his cup of chai latte. "He must have had a perfectly good reason to give his relationship up, after investing all those years in it." He pauses again. "And lube."

Baekhyun could feel his mouth going agape, dumbfounded at what Minseok said. "Lube?" He squints, unsure whether he heard right. The older nods. He had his moments sometimes. "Yeah, the good ones are really costly. If he's willing to give up both a two-years relationship and lube, you could call him dedicated." He takes another sip, and takes in the sweet smell of the tea. "Anyway, I don't think Kyungsoo will be that bothered, especially if you actually talk to him about it. He'll probably be hurt to see his roommate-slash-good friend hiding stuff from him. Give it a try, yeah?"

 

It's a little difficult to get used to the new arrangement, with Baekhyun surrendering to the feelings stirred up by the tall male, catching up with the good old times. He noticed himself always making his way to the Economics Building, his heart thumping wildly, a small smile playing at his lips, whenever the fact that he was going to see Chanyeol again replayed again and again in his head. And without saying, he tried his best in avoiding Kyungsoo, a mutual agreement set by the two of them, not wanting to set off the feelings that they knew Kyungsoo had hidden deep inside him. After all, it wouldn't be easy to let the one you loved go, especially for your friend.

"I told Kyungsoo I like you when we broke up," Chanyeol says, mouth full of food, before he swallows it and continues. "Angry Smol deals with life problems by ignoring them."

Baekhyun still marveled at how Chanyeol could be so dedicated. It hurts to say it, but even if he had Kyungsoo as his rebound, who was definitely better than him in so many ways, Baekhyun had to admit, Chanyeol's heart still stayed with Baekhyun.

It made him feel giddy to see this beautiful man before him, messily stuffing food in his mouth, ignoring the drops of oil splattering all over his clothes. He heard himself click his tongue disapprovingly, before leaning over to wipe his face with a piece of tissue, Chanyeol staying still before grinning and pressing his lips against Baekhyun's slender fingers.

 

Their date ended up with them making their way to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo's shared apartment, as the restaurant was closer as compared to Chanyeol's, and in much better shape. The two struggled to make their way into Baekhyun's room, lips not leaving other, getting caught up in their small little world. It's been almost two months since Baekhyun agreed to date Chanyeol, and he's been in bliss.

As a couple, they preferred to spend time together behind close doors, always having a movie fest, or maybe binge watching Netflix whenever Chanyeol wanted to use the cliché 'wanna Netflix and chill?' line. Of course, there was a risk, and that risk was Kyungsoo finding out. Baekhyun wanted Kyungsoo to know it firsthand, without listening to the chatter made by nosy students, making it seem like he disliked the male. He hasn't made much effort in opening up to Baekhyun about Chanyeol, probably not wanting to burden him with his own problems, since Baekhyun has a huge project coming up, and things at home were not looking up for him. Baekhyun appreciates it; how Kyungsoo would act as if Baekhyun was trash, but always looks out for him. He makes sure that the pantry's stocked with snacks, coffee and emergency ramen. And whenever he had time he would whip up some great dish that would result in the kitchen burnt into bits if Baekhyun ever attempted it.

With the hormones and passion from the kiss, Baekhyun had lost his sense of time. Chanyeol nips at his neck, tossing his glasses on the bed, before lifting his shirt up and revealing a long and toned torso. His eyes are glazed, panting slightly, before he gives Baekhyun a smirk, and wraps him in his arms, Baekhyun's bottom lip into his mouth. The smaller male lets out a soft moan, his hands making his way to Chanyeol's pants, nimble fingers struggling to undo the zipper.

In between the kiss, Chanyeol breaks away, breathing out, "Are you sure that it's okay not to tell Kyungsoo about us?"

Baekhyun pushes Chanyeol onto to the bed as a reply, letting out a soft grunt, urging him to slip off his pants, before coming up for air and flashing Chanyeol a flustered smile, his cheeks hot, his own pants starting to make a tent. In their frenzy, they forgot to close the door to Baekhyun's room, and Kyungsoo could be heard, announcing that he's home. The two, their hard, drool all over them, could only stare at each other's alarmed eyes, before Baekhyun pushed the huge oaf into his closet, the taller male trying to attempt to steal a kiss despite being only in his underwear while trying to fit his gangly limbs in the small enclosed space, earning a light slap to his face.

 

When Kyungsoo went into Baekhyun's room, the bubblegum pink male's hair was unusually ruffled, there was a huge pair of pants laying unnoticed by the closet door, and Baekhyun was acting way too out of it than usual. Kyungsoo doesn't say a word, just an eyebrow, and Baekhyun stutters out stupidly, "I don't have a ." And he could have sworn he heard Chanyeol stifling his laugh, before awkwardly sending Kyungsoo a reassuring smile, as if to say that everything was fine, and it's his cue to get out because someone wants to enjoy some peace to .

Kyungsoo however, got the message, and huffs out, "You fat, ugly man-child." The blush on Baekhyun's cheek instantly disappeared, before yelling out in retaliation, "First off, I accept the man-child part. Secondly, I am not fat! Just because I eat a lot doesn't mean I'm necessarily fat! And how dare you insult me, little man!"

 

And this was how it ended up with Chanyeol and Baekhyun having in the forgotten school storeroom, and it was nota pleasant experience.

 

Time flew by fast, with the seasons changing from sunny mornings to cloudy days, the sky losing its vibrant touch but instead hanging on the leaves of trees, and before Baekhyun knew it, it's been four months since the start of their relationship.

Kyungsoo still had no knowledge of the two, Baekhyun not really wanting to flaunt his and Chanyeol's relationship. It wasn't as if they wanted it hidden on purpose, it just felt like doing hugs and all the mushy things other couples do wasn't for them.

Sure, they had a couple of lovey-dovey moments, Chanyeol giving Baekhyun a back hug each time he needed to keep himself warm because he didn't go well with the decreasing temperature, their hands clasped together because it felt right, sneaking make-out sessions in between class.

But most of the time, it was just the two of them fooling around, just like before. It was peaceful, the pace not going too fast or too slow, just enough for them to enjoy it. Yet it was unsettling, seeing Chanyeol and Minseok trying to coax Baekhyun in coming out to Kyungsoo about him and Chanyeol, while the male seemed adamant, claiming that it was 'for the best', but he still questioned himself, for who exactly?

 

Trying to not let seemingly heartbroken Kyungsoo find out all changed though, when him went up to Baekhyun, who was cooped up in the warm thick woolen covers in the comfort of his room, his eyes upset with tints of betrayal.

 

He shoved his phone up Baekhyun's face, and says something, voice soft yet harsh, causing Baekhyun to remember how Kyungsoo sounded when he and Chanyeol broke up, causing him to flinch. "Why didn't you tell me, Byun Baekhyun? I thought we were friends!"

Before Baekhyun could even say a word, Kyungsoo was out of the room, and he hears the front door slam shut. Dejection stirs inside of him, and Baekhyun knows he has messed up big time.

Jumping to the conclusion that Kyungsoo would be sour over Chanyeol dumping him for his roommate was definitely uncalled for, as it blinded Baekhyun from seeing that hiding the fact from him, a close friend, would bring about more pain as getting together with his ex, who broke up with him on the basis that he was in love with someone else for 5 years.

 

The two met first thing in the morning, hidden behind the shadows made by the sun shining down on the staircase located at the west of the campus.

Chanyeol's hand runs through his hair, Baekhyun notes, a sign when the male gets nervous. "We've been compromised. What the did you do?"

"I swear I didn't do --wait-- I didn't delete the texts on my phone."

"Why the not?"

"Because I liked reading them."

Chanyeol could only squint in disbelief, while Baekhyun gave him a shrug, sighing, "What do we do Yeol?"

It was the taller male's turn to shrug. "I don't know, come clean?  That's what I've been telling you the past few months."

"So now it's my fault."

"Oh my God, Byun, now isn't a great time to argue. We need to sort things out with Kyungsoo-"

Baekhyun's lips purses into a thin line, frustration building up within him, because Chanyeol's being unreasonable. Unreasonable, his brain echoes, and Baekhyun bites his lip. Are you sure you aren't talking about yourself? After all, you were the one who didn't want to tell Kyungsoo and run away.

Chanyeol's eyes harden at the sight of Baekhyun's seemingly unfazed look, and he snaps, "Stop running away, it isn't doing you any good, can't you see that already?" He lets out a sigh when he realises he's said too much, witnessing hurt getting etched all over his boyfriend's face, eyes a little bit vacant, face scrunched up into a small frown, thinking. His hand runs through his hair again and he turns away, mumbling, "Class's starting soon."

 

It's a first. To have Chanyeol lose his temper, and walk away, leaving Baekhyun alone to tend to his thoughts. He hated it, to need to pay attention to the words that do nothing but drag him down, as if pulling him deeper and deeper into this never-ending abyss.

"What a mess," Baekhyun mumbles absentmindedly at no one in particular, his head propped against his right hand resting on the table. The empty chair on his right creaked, and Minseok greeted the dispirited male with a gentle smile, the same as usual.

He hears himself ask, "Don't you ever get tired of smiling like that?", before realizing that it came off as a sneer rather than a joke, and mutters a quiet apology. Minseok simply shakes it off, and says, voice quiet yet firm, "I'm the one who told Kyungsoo."

It takes a while for Baekhyun to process what Minseok said. His mouth opens, but closes, not knowing what to say because there's just too much Baekhyun wants to ask, to know. "This is going to be a surprise but," Minseok begins. "I'm currently trying to get Kyungsoo to date me." He looks down, and plays with his fingers. "I just couldn't stand seeing Kyungsoo like that. He knew something was up, obviously, but he wanted to wait till you told him." He shakes his head, eyes looking wistful. "He isn't completely over Chanyeol yet, but there's been progress. But, regarding you dating his ex, he's disappointed that you never told him anything." Minseok looks up, eyes boring into Baekhyun's. "Talk to him Baek, that's all you need to do."

 

They manage to talk it out. Kyungsoo was stoic at first, face hard, especially his eyes, before his features soften, when Baekhyun apologizes profusely, from somehow being the cause of the breakup to the condoms, and about him and Chanyeol. They talk about Chanyeol, about Minseok, and Baekhyun swore he was about to cry when Kyungsoo brings him in for a hug because that was finally a declaration of affection. They talk about how Kyungsoo realized he wouldn't be able to be the main recipient of Chanyeol's love, about how salty he was about it, and about how Chanyeol's a loser. And they even talked about the .

"I really am sorry about this," Baekhyun confesses, voice earnest. "I thought I'd be saving you from the pain because it's been only a few months since you and Yeol broke up, and yet I agree to dating him, but instead it really was just me being a wuss." A small smile plays on Kyungsoo's lips, and he nudges the male beside him. "You've always been like that ever since we're kids. Remember when you broke Soojung's doll?" He chuckes, before continuing, "You pissed-" Baekhyun feels his cheeks turn into a bright shade of red before he tackling Kyungsoo on the ground, his hand trying to find the latter's mouth before he was able to finish the sentence. "I swear, Do Kyungsoo, if you dare finish that sentence-"

 

With the misunderstanding cleared up between Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, it was high time to make up with Chanyeol. It's been three days since Chanyeol stopped talking to him, or more like tried to, his body involuntarily making its way towards Baekhyun, and called out to him, before he bit his mouth shut, flustered. What a loser, Baekhyun muses, he'll definitely talk to me again tomorrow.

But to Baekhyun's chagrin, Chanyeol still avoided him, even going the other direction away from the Business building when he saw Baekhyun making his way towards him, face looking vexed. "I told Chanyeol we made up," Kyungsoo says, frowning a little bit, before brushing it off. "If you didn't know already, he can be a little sometimes."

By the third day, Baekhyun could take no more of this, and literally pounces on Chanyeol, grabbing his monstrous ears and pulls them, causing the dimwit to yelp, and finally give in to stop his 'Don't Talk To Byun' movement.

"Hoe," Baekhyun screeches into his ear, voice shrill. "Thanks to you being a stubborn er, even though you knew I made up with Kyung, I've been deprived of my hugs and kisses. You better be ready to use those big guns when we binge watch Scream Queens later." Chanyeol's lips contort into a forced smile, as cold sweat gathered at his pits. Looks like it was going to be a sleepless night for him.