Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep

Confessions Of A Teenage Psychopath

Being an idol was only a dream said the nurse to his doctor.

He's been to hell and back they said.

It wasn't suppose to happen but it's been expected since the learning level keeps on jumping up and up, yet taking his sanity.

Wasn't very uncommon these days they said, not being able to do anything.

 

I clenched my jaw. Closed my eyes. Turned off everything, yet my dreams went wild inside the room of of white walls with my jacket holding me in so I can not do anything to kill myself. I remember the day I looked in my hamsters cage and saw a smile. The smile to tell me "You're gone kid."

I laughed hard so hard talking, screaming and crying myself to sleep. My mom walked into my room calling the police saying she did not know me I wasn't her son she said.

They carried me to the "crazy people place" to see if I actually had no chance to gain my sanity back. I remember all the stress all the hate all the dreams all the people I hated and imagine murdered. Beautiful dreams so shut up.

My imagination made me smile, so beautiful. 

I was in a group. We were fairly famous. We had great times. We smiled together. They all loved me. They all took care of me. My imagination was so beautiful, yet the nurses were so afraid of it.

I laughed and talked to myself once again like all the other nights. They repeated and repeated making my sobs becoming more frantic, they made my body and head hurt, and afterwards I always felt so lightheaded I just fell asleep.

Their faces so close yet so far. Jihun, Seungjun, Youjin, Inseong. We shall meet on the other side I whispered to myself as the injection they put in me today started to kick in. I felt myself loosing air in my lungs. I wanted to scream, cry, yell our for them. Yet I just let my tears stream silently down my cheeks to my neck making me feel sticky, and everything turned black then bright white, back to a fuzzy black and I felt no air, chocking me, then I was gone.


OK SO I FEEL SUPER ANGST- Y I'M SORRY HOPED YALL LIKED IT <3