What we should've done

My worst nightmare

"Eonnie,why don't you and f(x) sunbaenim's ever interact?" Poor Yeri.You're so clueless baby."Wendy,I trust you know the story by now so just tell her later on." She nodded and gave Yeri her icecream."You're our idols eonnie.So nyeo shi dae eonnies will be our inspiration.We'll follow your footsteps." Joy cheered happily as she ate her ice cream."Aniya, you should follow f(x)'s footsteps instead.They're really underrated and besides,they're better rolemodels than us." She frowned."Why do you always look down on yourself eonnie?" Yeri looked at me."No reason.I just know f(x) will be better role models than us." They shook their heads."You interact with us more eonnie.We'll always follow your footsteps." I sighed,defeated.

f(x) and Sulli were in the building.I can't believe that we didn't bother to talk it out like they did and now look what happened.We can watch them do something we should've done a long time ago.They're smart and all of them have talent in dancing,singing and rapping.They could be big....maybe even as big as us but our company always puts them last.....as if they're a backup group.Krystal fainted so many times during debut days because she wanted to be perfect and she was under so many pressure and stress yet I see her smiling and laughing and if there weren't dark circles under her eyes,I wouldnt've believed everything happening to her right now.Amber recently fought with her and she was bullied in their earlier years too.She was also under a lot of criticisms but she's laughing and smiling.Luna,sweet and caring Luna.She's always so happy and she loves her members as if she's their mother.Sulli,my dear baby bear. She was under a lot of bad comments and more negative stuff on social media and everywhere yet she's laughing and smiling with them as if it's only them.Victoria,she's everything I should've been.She always puts her members first and I always admired her for that.She was like a tiger mama.She's the protective mother while Luna was the caring mother. I wish we were like them.

I wonder.....if we thought about her feelings first.If we talked it out first.If we never even thought about her leaving in the first place then perhaps........we could be them right now.Laughing and smiling even whith dark eyebags and a lot of stress.I miss us.....

Do you remember when we used to be like them?You and Hyo were always the craziest whenever we get to hang out at some place.We all laugh,eat,drink and smile like nothing else matters.Like all that matters was that we were together. If I get another chance,I would ay sorry until I have no voice anymore.....

a/n this'll have ten chaps....so yeah