nine || what is love?

Aww you're so sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" all this years, I've been staying with you, love you and all and this is what you give me in return?! Why? Why? I just need love from you. I don't expect anything other than that. Why? If you want to hurt me, why now?! W-why? "

 

 

Heejun fell on his knees, he can't even stand. He feel so weak right now. He cried his eyes out infront of the man that once he truly loves ㅡ Moon Bin. He didn't care how he looks right now, no, he didn't care anymore.

 

Moonbin shrugged infront of his now ex-boyfriend. As if like nothing happened between them.

 

" you're the one who confessed to me first. So I have nothing to do with your feelings. Besides, I don't know how and why you even bothered to said those three bloody words, what was it again? Is it "I love you"? Oh yeah, it is. And I never and will forever be never understand what is the true meanings of love. What I know is that, love , "

 

 

That's the last thing Heejun heard from Moonbin, before the guy left Heejun behind, dissapeared from Heejun's sight but still keep remaining in Heejun's heart.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter