Surprise Visit

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjae's POV 

 

I'm so bored! What am I going to do today?? After my WGM with Sooyoung ended, I've been so quiet lately. And I know my Hyungs can see it. Even our fans can see it. What am I going to do? I just miss her already. I haven't contacted her because I feel so shy. What if she thinks that I'm too clingy or what if she thinks that I like her...well it's true that I like her. But i'm just afraid, what if she doesn't like me back?? This past few weeks , if we don't have any schedule I just lock myself up in my room. I just stare at the ceiling and think of Sooyoung all the time. Do I look like I'm depressed?? Aish...molla! 

 

 

Joy's POV

 

"Joyie-ah, let's eat!!" I heard Wendy unnie shouted outside my room.

 

"I'm not hungry, Unnie. You guys can eat first." I said. I thought she already left but to my surprise, the door opened and the four of them came in.

 

"Yah! What's wrong with you? You've been like this for how many weeks already. Is there something wrong? You can freely tell us." Wendy Unnie said.

 

"I have no problem unnie. It's just that, I'm not really hungry."

 

"Yah! You always starve yourself, saying that you're not hungry. You've been like this after you came home with your eyes looking puffy---" Irene Unnie said, but stopped talking. Wae?

 

"Why did you stop talking, unnie?"

 

"I just realized that you started acting like this when you came home with your eyes looking puffy. That's the day when your marriage with Sungjae-ssi ended, right? Is that the reason why you're acting like this, huh? Are you sad because of it?"

 

"A-ani! Why would I be sad just because our marriage has ended?" I said without looking at them.

 

"Oh, come on, Joyie-ah. We've known you for how many years already. We can definitely tell if you're lying or not. You can't lie to us that easily, Joyie-ah. You can't even look at us." Seulgi Unnie said.

 

"Do you miss him, Unnie? There is no point in lying to us." Yeri said.

 

"Arraseo...arraseo. I miss him. Are you happy now?"

 

"Well, why don't you call him?" Irene unnie said and gave me a grin.

 

"Unnie, you know me. I don't initiate things towards a guy first. He should be the one contacting me first. But I think I'm not that important to him because it's already three weeks since our virtual marriage ended and he hasn't contacted me."

 

"Unnie, we're in different generation now. Usually now, girls are the one who initiate things first. Kekeke" Yeri said and then laughed.

 

"Andwae! Yah! How did you know all those stuffs, huh? Are you dating? You're only 17!" I said and the 4 of them laughed.

 

"Aniya! Unnie, don't be over acting. I'm too young to date, you know. Come on, call him already or better yet, go visit them in their dorm."

 

"Ah, shirro! What if someone finds out that I went there, huh?"

 

"You can disguise yourself or wear a mask. I'll give you the permission to go there today, Joyie-ah, since I don't want to see you being like this anymore. You look depressed." Irene unnie. Always the cool Unnie. 

 

Am I going?? Molla! Come on Joy, think!

 

"We'll eat first then we'll accompany you to go there after sending Yeri to her school, arraseo?" Wendy Unnie said. They're really determined , huh? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

"Wait, I haven't decided yet."

 

"Oh come on. Wait, let me call Peniel. I'll ask him if they have something to do today." Wendy unnie said and pulled out her phone from her pocket. She and Peniel Oppa became friends after they met at our wedding ceremony since they're both foreigners.

 

*Phone Conversation* *Loudspeaker*

W: Oppa, how are you?

P: I'm fine. Why'd you call?

W: Do you have any schedules today?

P: None. We requested some rest for today because Sungjae has been depressed this past few weeks. 

 

I looked at Wendy Unnie surprised. She just smirked at me. And the other's giggled.

 

W: Depressed , you say?

P: Yeah, I think he's been acting like that after WGM ended.

W: Woah, daebak. Joy is acting the same as Sungjae.

 

My eyes went wider when she said that to Peniel Oppa. I looked at her and smacked her softly on her arm. 

 

"Unnie!" I whispered. She pulled out her tongue at me.

 

P: Jinjja?? I should tell that to Sungjae.

W: Andwae! 

P: Wae?

W: Oppa, listen carefully, okay? We are going to your dorm today. Sungjae should not know anything about this. We're going to surprise him. The other members may know this except Sungjae, arraseo?

P: Okay. This would be fun. ㅋㅋㅋ

W: See you later, Oppa.

P: Oe. Byebye.

 

*Call Ended*

 

"There. All set. Are you satisfied now uri Sooyoungie? Are you happy now?" Wendy unnie said.

 

"Unnie, Kajjima! Stop teasing me." I said. I felt my face heat up. Gosh, my face must be so red right now.

 

Sungjae Oppa, how are you, jinjja?? I miss you, you know that? If you're sad and depressed, why didn't you contact me?

 

Peniel's POV

 

Yow! Peniel here! How you doin'?...So, Wendy called me awhile ago and she said Red velvet will be coming today. Our Sungjae will be happy again. I should tell this to the others.

I went out of my room and saw Changsub and Eunkwang hyung.

 

"Hyung...hyung" I said excitedly while approaching them.

 

"Wae? You seem so excited. What is it?"

 

"Promise me you won't tell this to Sungjae."

 

"Arraseo, mwoga?"

 

"Red Velvet will come today."

 

"Mwo?!" They both screamed.

 

"Ssshh! Quiet down!"

 

"Mian." They said in unison.

 

"As I was saying...they will come today, it seems that Joyie-ah is also feeling down same as our Sungjae."

 

"Jinjja? Wait, I'll tell the others." Changsub hyung said and run towards the room of Minhyuk, Hyunsik and Ilhoon.

 

"I'll call Sungjae when Red Velvet has arrived. I'll first later. This will be fun, kekeke! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ" Eunkwang hyung said.

 

*After 2 hours*

 

Eunkwang's POV

 

I'm am now at the parking lot of our dorm. I'm waiting for Red Velvet. I'm glad that they've decided to come. As the leader of BtoB, it hurts me to see our maknae being sad like that. I think he really fell in love with Joy. We can see him being depressed. He doesn't have appetit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter