Okay

Am 4:44
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bruk!”, you threw yourself onto the couch and let out a long sigh out of your lungs. Your chest ached.

“Tring!”, a notification popped at your phone screen.

“Have you arrived at home safely? Are you okay?”, it was from Mimio, your bestfriend.

“Yup! I had so much fun with you today why shouldn’t I be okay?”, you replied.

“I knew something wrong with you right after we saw that news. You wanna talk about this?”.

“No, I’m okay. Let’s just sleep, I’m so tired.”, you replied again halfheartedly then went to shower.

A cup of hot chocolate and a good book always a perfect relaxing idea to end your day. But, right after you finished a page you started to feel anxious again. You took your phone and read a message from Mimio “Well, then... goodnight. And call me anytime you need me or just wanna talk”.

The news anchor’s words echoed into your head. What was actually happend? He wasn’t the kind of easily make fuss out of something unless it really important. Was it really a big problem that they have right now? No, what bothered you from this evening is actually this question... will he be okay? He was someone who will go deep into every things. So, it worried you a lot.

You took a sip of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter