Ch. 1

Love Letter

“Are you tired?” Wonwoo asks Jihoon one day. He has been sitting next to Jihoon in studio for five hours.

Jihoon shakes his head, but he nods after that. He turns to look at Wonwoo, “I need a break.”

Wonwoo pats the back of Jihoon’s head, “let’s go out then.”

“No, I want to stay here.”

“Do you love the studio that much?” Wonwoo gets up from his seat. He puts his hands on his pockets.

“Yes,” Jihoon turns back to the computer screen.

Wonwoo moves to the sofa behind them, “I’ll sleep in the sofa. Wake me up when you’re done.”

“Wonwoo, can you sing this part, please?” Jihoon presses a button. A simple but sweet melody plays, “just for a few seconds, I swear.”

“No, I’m not in charge of singing,” Wonwoo sits on the sofa.

Jihoon turns his chair around to look at Wonwoo. He frowns at the taller man, “sing it.”

Wonwoo closes his eyes, “ask Jisoo Hyung. He is suitable for the part ”

Jihoon rolls his eyes. He gets up from the chair, walking to the sofa, “.”

Wonwoo gives Jihoon a small smile, doesn’t replying anything. He really tries to sleep. He is not Jihoon. Jihoon can stay awake for 24 hours if he wanted to. Just when he is ready to drift off to sleep, a small amount of weight from his side wakes him again. He opens his eyes to meet smiling Jihoon next to him, “what?”

“I want to sleep here. Can I?”

The taller man nods, “yes.”

“Cool,” Jihoon chuckles. But he is not just sleeping next to Wonwoo, he sleeps on Wonwoo’s thighs.

Wonwoo raises his eyebrows in confusion.

Jihoon looks up at him, his fingers play with Wonwoo’s shirt as he gives Wonwoo a smile, “I want you to sing a line. Okay? No buts.”

Wonwoo lets out a dry chuckle. He leans closer to Jihoon, placing a soft peck on the younger’s cheek.

A soft giggle comes out from Jihoon’s lips, “I’ll take that as a yes. You’re going to sing a line in Love Letter after Seokmin. That’s the deal.”