▸  SHINE MEDIA

     ▸  BEAU : JOURNEY TO FAME (APPLY OPEN...STILL)
Please log in to read the full chapter
「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」  

  founder  

   jung benjamin

founder of the small company called shine media. he created shine media in honor of his wife. she always wanted to be a singer, but never got to because of life. benjamin doesnt want what happen to his wife to happen to all the young people of today. while he may be the founder, he only takes care of things in the background as his daughter stepped in as ceo when his health started to decline due to his age.

  ceo  

   jung melanie

melanie is benjamin's headstrong daughter. she is the youngest in the jung family, only a few years younger than her brother michael. she started out as a child model for shine media. she was very popular in the modeling world as she was the reason for most of shine media's profits. as her father's health began to decline, she jumped in and took control of the company in her father's place. shine media is practically her everything. she hopes to gather more fans with their first boy group.

  producer  

   jung michael

the older brother of melanie. as much he adored his sister's looks and smiles as the cameras follow her, he was happy to just stay at home and study. he needed to if he was going to be a doctor. although their father's health had him worried and he soon grew tired of medical school. after melanie became ceo, he joined shine media as a producer. he's a jack of all trades.

 

  vocal coach  

 

Please log in to read the full chapter