Final~

IOI SejeongxSomi One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you concider Kim Sejeong as your rival?" Somi frowns as she remembers the MC asked her. That question hunts her everytime they will go to different variety programs which annoyed her everytime.

Sighing for the nth time she hop out of her bed glancing at the top bunk bed opposit hers where Kim Sejeong is sleeping. Quietly she exits the room and proceeds to the kitchen to get herself a glass of milk hoping that it will calm her already ed up thoughts.

"It's late. Why are you still awake?" She snapped her head at the direction of the voice and saw the latter looking at her with worried face.

"I thought you're already asleep." She mumbled sitting at the kitchen stool, the cup of milk on her hands. "I can't sleep." Sejeong said her index finger drawing some invisible circle at the counter.

"Want some milk?" Somi asked earning a smile from the latter. That bright smile that makes everyone's bad day turns to good day real quick. Sejeong's eyes followed the Half Canadian girl as the latter stood up from the kitchen stool to get her a glass of milk.

She knows that the younger girl is feeling bad and it's because of the MC's question. Even her feels bad when they are throwing both her and Somi the same question.

"Hey want to go somewhere? We can stay up late since we don't have schedule until the afternoon." Somi stopped half way from her task. She settled the milk carton at the counter looking at Sejeong who is giving her a warm smile.

"Let's go and eat street foods then let's go to the Han River." The older girl sigh in relief as she saw Somi's sad face broke into a smile. The smile that shr likes to see everytime. Wearing their hoodie, cap and mask they walked side by side their hands brushing against each other. Making the first move Sejeong held the latter's hand entwining her fingers with her.

"I really miss doing this." She said. Somi is 100% sure that the latter is smiling as her eyes makes a cresent shape. Shr wants to get rid of Sejeong mask but she can't, she doesn't want to ruin this moment.

"I missed going out late at night to have a snack. Late night stroll beside the Han River and alone moments with you." Somi thank god that she's wearing her mask as she's sure that her cheeks are blushing in what the older girl says.

It's hard to be alone since they are 11 in their dorm so it's impossible to be alone with atleast one member or two. The duo reached the stall of street foods making Somi and Sejeong smile wider. Lowering their mask they starts to eat feeding each other occasionally.

Seeing thr younger girl smile makes Sejeong heart to feel lighter. "You look so beautiful when you are smiling." Sejeong commented making the latter shy. "You're beautiful too unnie especially when you are smiling." Somi said. Her smile wider as if her face will split into two as the older girl blushes. Before the latter can talk any further she hushed her as she shove food on Somi's mouth making them laugh.

 

As they made their way to tr Han River they passed by an arcade. Somi was surprised when Sejeong pulled her to the arcade. The place is not that crowded as it's late and they both thought that it's perfect to release some stress.

The duo first tried playing tekken. Sejeong chuckled as Somi stratched her arms. As they start the game the first match Somi won and the next one is Sejeong. The thought of PD101 enters Somi's thoughts. Letting out a sigh she looked at Sejeong. Seeing this the older girl grabbed her wrist dragging her towards the basketball game.

"Screw that game. Let's play this. This is much fun." She said with an excited voice inserting the token watching as Somi shoot the balls. Fishing her phone out she capture some photos of the latter whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter