Who could it be?

Destiny's Name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jessica Jung is an average girl with big dreams. Her father unfortunately passed away when she was fourteen years old. Since then, she helped her mother raise her younger sister Krystal, and spent her summers working on a pharmacy in Korea's inner town to help financially. A hardworking and sweet girl she is, Jessica became the favorite employee of the pharmacy owner. The owner even said that if he will have a daughter, he would love to have one like Jessica. As the pharmacy owner had only one son, he doted on Jessica just as if she was really his daughter.

 

 

 

One day, Jessica received a text message from an unknown person. Curious as to who could it be, she asked for the name and how the person got her number. The mysterious texter refused to answer the questions and instead gave her the name "Black Bear". As time passed, Jessica and "Black Bear" became good friends through text where it came to a point they express their feelings and thoughts with each other. Jessica felt relieved of sharing her experiences and inner thoughts without being judged through the stranger.

 

 

 

While doing inventory in the pharmacy, an old woman bought medicine from Jessica. Suddenly, the woman fainted and Jessica brought her to the hospital. There she met Kwon Yoong, the old woman's grandson. He was from Japan who just moved to their town last month. Yoong acknowledged Jessica's help to his grandmother.

 

 

 

School year came and classes had started. Jessica was surprised to see that Yoong is her new classmate. They became seatmates and really close friends. Kwon Yoong, with his handsome looks and kindhearted personality, became easily popular amongst everyone in the school. He always accompanied Jessica to lunch, and even walked her home. He treats her like a princess and was always there for her. Other girls were envious of Jessica. They both cared for each other dearly that they became inseparable.

 

 

 

After class and before the day ends, Jessica never forgot to text "Black Bear". Their communication with each other didn't stop and Jessica felt happy with it. She didn't understand, but she felt comfortable with the stranger that she only knew through text.

 

 

 

Months passed and the school promenade has arrived. Unlike any other girls, she was not excited about the occasion. She didn't have a boyfriend and she wasn't sure if her crush will ask her for a dance.

 

 

 

After the host announced the start of the first dance, the school's varsity player and ace student, Kwon Yul approached and asked her for a dance. "Kwon Yul, my ultimate a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter