1--

Lucid Dream

Warning: Grammar errors. I'm not an English native speaker so if you find any grammar mistake, please ignore it.

Thanks.

----------------------------

 

"Did you not sleep last night?"

JinYoung slowly crawled into the kitchen with extremely dark circles under his eyes. He threw himself onto the chair, rested his head on his arms above the table. JaeBum looked at him with a mysterious smile on his face.

"I DID sleep last night, hyung." He defended.

"Sleep by twitching every inches of your brain, huh?" JaeBum knowingly asked.

"Arghh.... don't have to ask."

"So what is it this time, JinYoung?"

"I dreamed about him. AGAIN."

 

 

JinYoung has a special ability. He can control his dreams. Every dreams of JinYoung is controlled by him. He is the one who decides the characters, the story-line, and the ending, of course.

He has this ability from God-knows-when, since he was born or since he has met HIM, he doesn't know. But especially after their very first meeting, JinYoung's dreams are always about HIM. Although he can control his dream, he can not decide who will be on it in the first place.

JinYoung would always end his dream as he wants in a reality way, as he would do if it really happens, but not as he REALLY wants. And then he would regret it later, by awakening the rest of the night, think about it, and find his way to the kitchen in the next early morning at 5, without maknaes knowing, to see no one other than their leader - JaeBum who willing to listen to him and understand his problems more than anyone else.JaeBum would sit down, face to face to the younger one, stare at him and smile at him like a big brother, like a father and give no comments. JinYoung doesn't need any comments about or advices, he would do what he thinks it's right, he only needs someone to talk to, since there's no one other than JaeBum is up at that time as well as no one other than JaeBum is patient enough to hear the same problems day by day.

 

"So what is it about this time?" JaeBum took his cup of water, stared to the top of the head of JinYoung, ready to listen to a brand new story, a LOVE story.

"I was going out with him all day, and we shared a lot of laugh together. By the times, we cuddled each other and ended up kissing on the bed, MY bed." JinYoung simply said like telling another person's story but not his own.

"And then it happened. When he was about to take my clothes off, I stopped him and it ended. I wake up right after that." JinYoung sighed, both in regret and relief.

JaeBum just noded. He knows it too well. As in reality, JinYoung would not let THAT happen. He and Mark. He will never let Mark know about his dream of them.Mark will never notice the strange emotion in JinYoung's eyes on him each morning. Mark will never understand the reasons of dark circles under JinYoung's eyes each day. Mark will never know he and JinYoung was about to make love in the younger's dream if JinYoung didn't stop it in time.

Never.

 

But JinYoung is clearer than anyone else about it. He's too eager to make-love with Mark, not only in his dreams. However he just can't let it. He doesn't want to cross the line. He doesn't want to scream Mark's name in pleasure in his dream. He's afraid of it. He's afraid that he will be awkward around Mark. He's afraid that he will never stop replaying those scenes in his head whenever Mark appears in his sight. He's afraid that he will jump onto Mark to make his dream come real somehow.

He just can't let it.

Never.

 

"Maybe you should let it be." JaeBum once in a lifetime gave comments for this problem.

"No way."

 

 

 

One time, in a night after a music show where they performed the good bye stage, Mark and JinYoung along with other members were too excited to rest. They all walk to the near by restaurant to celebrate a successful promotion. They drank a lot and got drunk mostly, except the two maknaes who not allowed to take a shot.

Mark and JinYoung were clingy to each other as usual. And the happy smile in JinYoung face was not unnoticed by JaeBum. In their way home, Mark and JinYoung are not apart from each other, even until they reach JinYoung's bed. No one knew when and how, but their hands were linked to each other, their lips were sealed together and their forheads were glued to each other. JinYoung doesn't know whether it's a dream or not since he 's just to drunk. He enjoyed every Mark's touch, the softness of his skin under his fingers, the fragancy of his body, the sweetness of his lips and tounge. Until JinYoung were unable to breath, inhaled and exhaled heavily, he pushed Mark away.

"Mark." He whispered.

"I'm here." Mark replied.

 

And then their clothes started to fall onto the floor whithout any forces. With their eyes shut, the lips crashed to each other, their tounges twitched together, they striped each other completely. Then they were all .

JinYoung's suddenly taken aback. He can't let this happen. This dream is just too real. He doesn't want to regret it later. But somehow he's unable to stop it. He couldn't end it. How come he can't control his dream? JinYoung was confused and nervous. But at the same time, he wanted to risk once. If this time, his dream didn't obey him, what is the point to try to take the control? Maybe just this time, only this time, he would let it happen naturally.

"Mark~" he mumbered.

"I love you." Mark whispered under his breath. "From the first time I saw you."

 

 

They continued kissing, and touching every inches on other's skin. His stomach felt like a millions of butterflies inside. He got goosebumped. But he felt being loved and fulfill.

 

When Mark finally put his length inside him, JinYoung wanted to scream badly. But he's afraid that others will hear him. He bit his bottom lip to hard and it hurt too much. Mark patted JinYoung's lips by his thumb to stop him from keeping bitting.

"I want to hear your scream." Mark onto his neck and left a red pot on his skin.

"Arghh..." JinYoung groaned. "Mark ... stop it!"

"Say I love you."

"I love you." JinYoung mumbered. "I love you, Mark."

 

When Mark finally cumed inside him, JinYoung was already deep in sleep or faint. Mark kissed his forehead one more time and hugged him from the back, after leaving a sweet good night.

"Sleep well, JinYoung ah. Love you."

 

 

In the next morning, JinYoung was awake by the strange warmness beside. He mostly yelled from the top of his lung when he saw Mark slept soundly on his bed, before he realized what happened last night was not a dream. JinYoung smirked, being unable to control his dream is actually not a bad thing, isn't it?

 

 

-End-