Final

Baby Baby

'Just like a fairy tale, they lived happily ever after..'

 

"OH MY GOSH FINALLY DONE!!" You shouted as you put up your hands in the air.

"Oh i can't believe i could done writing a novel!" Again,you shouted and stretching your arms because you haven't move from your chair since this morning. And now it's freaking 11 p.m.

 

Suddenly your work room door opened and showing a tall man with a white tee,training pants and messy hair.

"Are you done?" Ask that man.

You nodded and smiled.

"Yes, would you like to read it? You'll be my first novel reader before i sent it to my editor!" You said as you walk closer to him.

He hugged you as you hugged him back and buried your face to his chest. Smelling his manly scent.

 

"So would you like to read it?" You asked,lifted your head and stare into his eyes.

"What is the story about? The one you told me last month?" He asked back.

"Yup!" You nodded.

"Then no. i know that story too well." He replied.

"Tch, i changed some scenes you know!" You playfully hit his chest and pouted.

"Aww that's the pout i can't resist!" He chuckled and hugged you even more tighter.

 

You not longer wrapped your hands on his waist. You crossed your hands in front of your chest and look away.

"Hey is my big baby angry right now?" He cupped your face and turn your face to his direction.

"No! I'm not your big baby! And i hate you!" You put down his hands from your face.

"Yes you are.. then what should i do to make you stop hating me hm?" He asked.

"You said you know my story too well right? Then tell me about it. One wrong scene,i'll hate you forever!" You said,smirking.

"That's it? Easy." He smirked back.

"Then start." You demand him as you sat back to your chair.

 

"Okay,so your story is about a teenager who loves a boy group so much, even writing fanfictions about her bias. She have a dream to meet her bias at least once. But she never get permission from her parents to watch her bias concert. Born in a soldier family,she have so much braveness in her. So she decided to watch her bias concert without her parents knowing. She got helped from her friend who also loves the boy group to buy her a ticket. And then,an hour before her bias concert started,she jumped from her room,running with all her strength. Good thing she's a great runner. And so,her dream was fulfilled. To meet her bias. But she can't go home that night. Why? Being a stupid girl she was..."

"HEY!!" You shouted cutting him.

"Don't cut me!"

"Sorry,continue." You quickly apologized.

 

"As i said before. She's stupid. She didn't bring money,didn't eat and drink before the concert. She lost her energy from running,jumping and shouting. She's trying hard to walk but she can't and passed out. Jus then,a guy helped her. She didn't know who's helping her. This guy bring her to a closest bench and trying everything to make her awake. After minutes,she wake up and find herself lying in a bench with a guy in front of her. What surprised her is.. the guy beside her are no other than her dream. Her bias." He stopped for awhile and smilling.

"Who told you to stop?" You said and you can't help but smile. Remincing the past.

"Okay i'll continue. So after that, The two become close and decided to dating after a year knowing each other. Secretly of course, remembering this guy is an idol. After years, this guy ended his contract with his company and proposed to her. And of course, she accept him. And that's it. They got married and God sent them a twin angels. Boy and girl. The end." He ended his speech with a big smile plastered on his face.

 

You can't help but smiling. Running to him and jumped into his embrace.

"Thank you for being my fans,my daylight, my happiness, my girlfriend, my wife and mother of my children." He whispered as he snuggling closer to your neck.

"No,i'm the one who should thanking you. If you not helping me that night,i couldn't be here now. I don't even know what would happened to me that night.." You said and hugged him tighter.

"Well,let's just say we're destinied to be together." He said and you could felt he's smiled.

"Yes. But don't you feel ashamed to marry your fans? I mean,all your bandmates married to model,singer and..." You just about to finish your sentence as he pressed his lips to yours.

"Marrying one of my fans are my dream. Because my fans will always support me whatever i do. And they loved me as they loved theirself. Don't ever say thing like that because i never regretting my decision to marry you." He whispered exactly to your ears.

You moved by his speech. You smiled and hugged him even more tighter. So do him.

 

"Let's sleep now. I already promised the twins that you will spending your day off tomorrow to play with them If you don't sleep then you wouldn't have energy like ten years ago." He said and chuckled.

"That's not because i didn't get a proper sleep! That's because i didn't eating!" You playfully slap his hand.

He chuckled and lifted you up with bridal style. You smiled and wrapped your hands around his neck.

 

As the two of you reached your shared bedroom, he carefully laying you on the bed and he slowly laying beside you, not wanting to wake your 4 years old twins who's sleeping soundly on the left side.

 

"I love you (Y/N)" He said with his eyes closed and his hands wrapped your waist.

"I love you too (B/N)" You said and started to sleep. Drifting to your dream.

 

 


So.. what did you think guys? I hope you liked it ><

English is not my first language,so please forgive me if there's any wrong grammars (i'm sure there is)

If you guys want to read another version of this story,check my wattpad account : @rencejung (and kindly read my other stories too)

Or click this link to automatically get into other version of this story https://www.wattpad.com/263447190-baby-baby

Thank you so much,please kindly left your comments below ^^