Chapter One

Dreamland
Please log in to read the full chapter
+ Welcome to Dreamland

 

 

 

ALERTS

あなたは、通常の夢のようよろしいですか?
(do you want an ordinary dreams?)

 

 

Yes / No

 

I heard a sound like a sirens right on my ears, not too loud to startled me, but enough to awake me. My eyes fluterred open and I realised I'm in a room, a total black room with only... wait, what is this? A monitor? I don't know what it is with weird words that popped in front of my face. Huh? I wonder if I could touch it?

After a few seconds stared sleepily at it, and getting annoyed with how the monitor keep floating in front of me wherever I look, I decided that this monitor should disappear. So I scan the monitor for a button off but, boy, what a luck, I can't find any.

"Great, wonderful! This annoying bright red monitor stuck in front of my face."

I scans the monitor once again, scrunching up my nose in annoyance. "Ugh seriously what the hell is this? Oh great, is this Japanese?" I grumbled to myself. Now I’m regretting always sleeping during Mr. Kim classes. What I have to do? Eumm.. no? of course why I should say yes for a weird thing?

 

ALERTS

そうあなたは自分のために所有できるという夢をしたいですか?

(So, do you want a dream that can be owned for yourself?)


Yes / No

 

 

"Again? Ugh. Can I have some clue? God ing damn it, this words gave me a headache. Is this means are you sure or not? Should I pick no again? Ah whatever. Yes."

 

***

Yoongi open his eyes slowly and realised he was in the middle of a grass field. Where the heck is this?! There was no sign of life, only the little red birds that flying in the sky. I didn’t know, but, this is like a heaven. Really. This place is relaxing. He thought to himself.

He slowly walked around and found nothing. Ugh, I think a big tree will be a good idea for me to hide from the sun. 

"Holy !" He jumped three feet up in the air when suddenly a big tree appeared in front of his face. Dear ing lord! His jaw dropped while his eyes rounded. He pokes the tree multiple times to assure if it’s a real. After debating whether the tree is safe, he sighed again and decided to sit under the tree and closed his eyes. What ever the hell was that, he doesn't care for now. All he want is to take a nap. The smells of the grass, the wind blows gently his hair, and bird song is just so relaxing. With that he went to sleep.

-

“Hey!” Yoongi heard someone shouted and his eyes popped out. He looked around and saw nothing. This is weird! “Hey! Can you hear me?” The voice shouted again. He could hear the voice is close, but he can’t see anyone everywhere.

“Where the are you?” Slightly annoyed, he snapped to whoever dared waking him up from his sleep.

“I’m here, you silly cupcake! Look down!” that voice answered. And when Yoongi looked down.. Oh... Ok, what the ?!

 

A pair of tiny brown eyes looking u

Please log in to read the full chapter