Day 23: Roommate's Boyfriend Sleeping Over

30 Days of HeeTop

Warnings: none

Word count: 258

 


Heechul was just on the soft edge of sleep when there was a soft knock at his door. He groaned into his pillow, but pushed himself up and to his feet. This was the problem with being an RA- he never knew when the students would need him.

 

 

His mood changed swiftly when he saw Choi Seunghyun on the other side: thick black glasses, bed head, holding his pillow. Heechul crossed his arms and leaned against the doorway, hopefully affecting a casual pose. “What's up, Choi?”

Seunghyun blushed. “Uh... Daesung's boyfriend is spending the night. Can I crash here?”

“Sure!” Heechul moved back to let Seunghyun in, smiling at the relief on the junior's face. “The couch is too small for you, so we'll share my bed. It'll be a tight fit, but it should be fine.”

“Are you sure?”

Heechul raised his eyebrows. “We're adults, Choi. We can sleep in the same bed.”

Seunghyun blushed. He kicked off his shoes and shuffled over to the bed. He shyly crawled in, sliding his pillow under his head.

 

 

Heechul tangled their legs together. “I thought Daesung didn't bring boys back to your dorm?”

“That was before Jiyong,” Seunghyun replied. “Daesung is pretty serious about him.”

“Does Jiyong feel the same way?”

“He does,” Seunghyun smiled. “They're pretty cute together, and with everything Daesung has been through, he really deserves it.”

“Nice of you to give them alone time,” Heechul yawned.

“Nice of you to let me stay.”

“I'd wink but I can't open my eyes. Night, Choi.”

“Night, Heechul.”