I love you, you little er

I just can't seem to hate you
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oh me."

There he is. Standing right infront of me tears in his eyes. 

Honestly what the ?

He's the one who left me. He shouldn't be sad. He has a beautiful family. A wife and two kids. I mean her wife is gorgeous. I might be gay but I'm not blind.

"Hakyeonnie."

Oh me. Why did he use that name? The -oh so cute- pet names that I wanted us to use when I basically begged hin to be my friend. I mean he was a ing loner.

"Don't call me that."

So many memories. Beautiful, adorable and painful. I guess I missed him but this guy right here broke my heart. ing crushed my heart and threw it in the ing ocean. I don't evem know anymore. It hurt.

A lot.

It still hurts.

"What do you want now? How did you even find me?"

I could see the panicked expression on his face. Cute.

"I just wanted to see you. I wanted to apologize. I wanted to say I'm sorry about everything. I even left my family for you. Just take me back. Please?"

This man is ing crazy.

"Are you ing mad? I loved you and you broke my heart. Do you actually think I'll just say I love you and kiss you and everything's gonna be the way it was. No that's not how it works! That's not how life works. This is reality Taekwoon! Wake the up! The things that you did to me years ago, you're soimg all that again Taekwoon. What the is wrong with you?"

This man is honestly ing crazy.

Please log in to read the full chapter