FINAL

I'll miss you

“Insect repellant lotion”

“Check”

“Longsleeves shirts and pajamas”

“Check”

“Hats and extra clothes”

“Check”

“Sleeping bag”

“Check”

“Hot packs”

“Check”

“Vitamins and medicines”

“Check”

“Why do I feel like there is still missing?” Nayeon scratches her head while thinking the things that Jungyeon will need in the jungle. Nayeon looks agitated, she’s worried for Jungyeon.

“Hey babe, calm down.” Jungyeon holds her girlfriend’s shoulders. “I’ll be okay there okay?” She smiles at her. Nayeon’s eyes are starting to get red, soon hot tears runs down her cheeks. She is sobbing.

“Why are you crying bunny. Don’t cry.” Jungyeon hugs her.

“Don’t go please, just stay with us, stay with me.”

“I want to bunny, but the company sent me there. This is also for our career, for TWICE and our fans.” Jungyeon soothes her.

“But it’s dangerous! There are many wild animals there, what if you get hurt? I don’t want anything bad happen to you Jungyeonnie” Nayeon is still crying. Jungyeon’s shirt is now wet.

“Who says something bad will happen to me. I’m strong you know.” Jungyeon released their hug and held Nayeon’s hands instead.

“I’m like Popeye, spinach makes him strong. And for me, it’s you. You are the one who makes me strong, the one who gives me strength. My vitamin, my life, and I’m so thankful to have you in my life.”

This makes Nayeon cried even more. “Stop crying babe.”

“This is your entire fault, you pabo. Why do you have to say such things like that.” Nayeon hits her chest.

“I’m sorry.” Jungyeon kisses her forehead. “It’s just 8 days babe, I will come back safe and alive after that.”

“This is my first time being away with you, and its freaking one week.” Nayeon said.

 

“Ne oppa, I will be there.” Jungyeon ended the call. She needs to leave now. Her manager fetches her to send her to the airport. She is carrying a backpack and pulling her luggage out of her shared room with Momo.

“Nayeonnie, why are you awake?” She asks her girlfriend who is sitting at the couch.

“I couldn’t sleep Jungyeonnie.”

Jungyeon checks the time.

4:00 A.M

“My flight is 5:00 A.M” She put down her backpack and turned her back at Nayeon before kneeling down.

“Hop on, I’ll bring you to your room.”

She piggyback her girlfriend. She opens the biggest room inside their dorm. Mina, Sana and Jihyo are sleeping peacefully. Jungyeon reached Nayeon’s bed and put her down.

“Now sleep. You guys have schedule tomorrow right? You need strength.” She covered Nayeon with her blanket. She was about to turn off the lamp shade when Nayeon stops her.

“Please stay for a while. 5 minutes only.”

“But manager oppa is waiting”

“Please?”

How can she say no to her girlfriend, she loves her so much and she is willing to do everything just for her.

“Okay, 5 minutes.”

Nayeon immediately hugs her. Jungyeon smiles and hugs her back.

“So, you’re just going to hu me like that? Without saying anything?” Jungyeon chuckled.  Nayeon nods her head cutely.

5 minutes already passed. “Okay, time’s up. I need to go now.” Jungyeon stands up, but her girlfriend held her wrist.

“I will miss you” Nayeon is crying again. Her girlfriend is so clingy sometimes. It seems like she cannot live without her. Jungyeon wipes her girlfriend’s tears and kisses her forehead.

You always makes me feel special everytime you kisses me like that – Nayeon

“I will miss you too”

They both stared at each other. Their eyes shouted that they really love each other and they can’t live without each other. Nayeon put her arms around her girlfriend’s neck and pulled her down, kissing her. It’s sweet and passionate. Jungyeon kissed her back with the same intensity. They stopped when they needed air.

“I love you” Jungyeon said.

“I love you too.”

They are about to kiss again when Jungyeon’s phone rings again.

“I guess I really need to go now” Jungyeon laughs. She pecks her girlfriend’s lips before heading out the room. Nayeon just stared at the door which is now closed.

“Come back home safely Jungyeonnie, I still need to love you.” She smiles at her thoughts before lying down to sleep.

 

“What takes you so long?” Her manager scolded her.

“Sorry oppa.”

“Your girlfriend doesn’t want to let go of you easily huh.”

Jungyeon just blushed. She looks back at the dorm and smiles.

“Take care of yourself bunny when I am not around. I’ll come back soon.” She mumbled before entering the van.