400th (Part 1)

Let's go Dream Team Special Episode (Short Fanfic)

Mc : WELCOME! to let's go dream team, this show is always been my home and the staffs are always been my second family and I'm thankful for every episode i spend with them and different guests as well. This will be a idol couple race special episode that will consists 3 episode so please keep on watching to show your support for you idols, we are here at the cabi resort and it's 3pm in the afternoon and we will introduce the boy idol that will guest right now, PLEASE COME OUT!

 

 

Mc : Ommo! jungkook and bobby it's your first time to guest here right?

jungkook & bobby : neh.

Mc: let me hear you thoughts giving that minho and sanghoon are also known are the in the top 10 best players here in let's go dream team do you feel any pressure about competing against them?

Jungkook : Uh, Maybe since they have already experiences in this game about the obstacles and games here at the show and I'm just a rookie in this show but I'll also show again my athletic side that i've shown in the ISAC i will do my best to win.

Mc : Your also known as good at sports right I've seen you play your really good.

Jungkook : Neh *smiles*

Mc: how about you bobby?

Bobby : Ofcourse, I'm threatened about minho and sanghoon sunbaenim abilities in the sports but I can also keep up to them as well and I will show my athletic side hope you guys support me!

Mc : Ommo this guys are really have good bodies?! are you guys ready to know who are the female idol guest? 

Minho : Actually I'm really curious already.

Mc : let's not wait no more female idols come out!

 

 

Yoona: Hello! it's good to be back keke~ 

Mc: Ommo such a beautiful sight i thought was in heaven with these girls around me 

*girls laugh*

Mc : Yoona it's your second time around here right? last time your here it's an snsd special episode 

Yoona : Yes, your right

Mc  : Last time your second place, your also known as athletic do you think you will win against them?

Yoona : I can't say, uhm YES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*everyone laughs with her*

Mc: new face tzuyu, do you think you will do well in this competition? 

Tzuyu : I will try my best hehe~

Mc: Bomi! can you win this episode?

Bomi : I WILL FIGHTING!!

mC : ommo hani? new hair? 

Hani : Neh, I have to this because my hair is totally damage and it's super dry already

Mc : It suits you well, can you win against them?

Hani : i can say yes! hehehe~

 

Mc : Okay this will be the system of the couple selection we will give stick arrows, and who ever you want to partner with you will point your arrow to them and if the girls points back their arrow to you will be the a couple, boys may also steal. okay? so let's start with sanghoon?

 

Sanghoon : ( points his arrow to yoona) 

yoona : Ommo?! chinja?! (she smiles and points back her arrow to sanghoon.) 

 

Mc : YA ~ WOW~ the first couple has been decided sanghoon and yoona ~ 

next minho.

mINHO : (points his arrow to tzuyu)

Tzuyu : really? you want to be partner with me?! 

Minho : neh (smiles)

Tzuyu : (Smiles and points back her arrow to minho as well) 

 

mC: this is the second couple minho and tzuyu ~ this is too fast jungkook and bobby you may also steal to have some thrill. Okay bobby your next

 

Bobby : (points his arrow to bomi)

Bomi : (smiles and points back to bobby) 

bobby : yayyy! keke~

Mc : that's for the third couple, now last is jungkook

jungkook : (jungkook is swaying his arrow to hani then fastly points at yoona?!)

 

Mc: that's what talking about!

yoona : ME?!?! 

 

Jungkook : (nods fastly)  

yoona : arraso (points back at jungkook but gives a hug to sanghoon) 

 

Mc : OMMO SANGHOON UR SO LUCKY! 

Sanghoon : I was was.. *blush* 

mc: his a tomato now hahaha now sanghoon will you steal yoona or go with hani.

sanghoon : i felt bad for hani because she staying there all alone so i will go with her instead.

Hani : YAH!!? what's that supposed to mean hahahaha i don't know if i will be happy or not keke~ kidding oppa let's be a couple and win!

Sanghoon : Arraso keke~