1. Detective drama

My sh!nHwa idea_bank~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

p/s: title is not permanent.

 

Eric and Dongwan first met at the filming site since D didnt come during script reading (D was busy doing smaller roles in some dramas, so E (a famous actor) kinda looking down at him, plus his small stature and weird happy and clumsy behaviour.. E didnt like it).

In the drama, E is the main actor: a detective who was investigating kidnapping cases. D is second main actor (first big role for him): the criminal (kinda like a spy) who disguised as a café worker at E’s office to mess with him <- so u got the drama summary.

Because D was always smiling and laughing and the drama crew liking him so much, opposite from quiet and serious E who everyone was kinda intimidated with, annoyed E so much. And the fact that E and D didn’t talk much on set bc they were busy with respective scenes (both need to be present but not in the same scene)

So, E discreetly bullying D on set, without everyone (including D) actually noticed that everything bad that happened to D was not coincidence or bad luck. Pranks ranged from as small as frog in D shoes, filling D’s changing room with lots of crickets, glitters shower at D's makeup mirror, to water bomb as D exited his changing room, requiring him to change his clothes.

***

Hyesung looked for E at the filming site.

H: Don’t leave your lunch at home and ask other people to bring it to you *hit E’s head with the lunchbox*

E: ouch H so mean!

H: do u think im ur maid?
E: no. ur my cute neighbour and neighbours must help each other.

H: Shut your mouth. So where’s that guy? *E pointed at D, who was tripping over a chair and laughed shyly by himself* No wonder he got picked on. He looks innocent.

E: right? He’s annoying too.

H: don’t bully him too much. I’ll hit u if I heard anything bad.

E: why? are u his friend or mine?

H: I know what kind of person u are. Be careful.

E: so what kind of person I am?

H: A mikulaji. Why cant u act like a normal person instead of scaring people off

E: Teach me sungie~

H: Im out.

E: where’s my goodbye kiss?

H: say that again and I’ll kick you head off your neck.

E: where’s- *avoided H’s roundkick*

***

First scene together: E realized D was actually the criminal who disguised as the café worker (based on clues) but his colleagues did not trust him and that he might really obsessed with the cases. So, he went to confront D alone. E went into the kitchen area only to find D was making up with a lady (E irl was actually surprised then bc he didn’t expect D could acted like that. He was kinda turn on with D iness he almost forgot his lines.)

E: get off I need to talk to this bastard alone.

D: mind your language, sir. That’s not the way to talk to a lady. Especially pretty lady. *continue kissing and ignoring E*

E: I said get lost.
D: *stopped the lady, kissed her hand* I’ll call you later *looked uninterested at E while buttoning his shirt* what can I help u, sir?

E: don’t play stupid. I know u r _______.

D: *smirked* and do you have the evidence?
E: *grabbed D’s collar and pushed him hard onto the counter* watch out bastard, ill expose your .
D: by all means *challenging*

***

D came to talk to him after their first scene but E gave him a cold shoulder, bc he was actually confused about how he felt after seeing different D in the act.

Suddenly, as D came out from his changing room, the glass panel (the one made of sugar, will be using as acting prop) which been rested against the wall feel down, right on top of D who was passing 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter