chapter 1 : What is this ?

Love Is In The Air

Jihyo

"Holy crispy nuggets ! Did you just say you just fall in love ? Are you sure you're right in your mind. Song Jihyo ! Wake up !"

"Shh!!!" I hissed at Seul "Slow down your voice , I don't want anyone to know about that" 

"I heard that" Seungjun said as he sip his orange juice "So who's that guy ? Who's the guys that manage to capture this ice princess's heart huh ? I'm impressed"

Yes , people call me 'Ice Princess' in school and even at my neighbourhood. Why ? Let me tell you , I'm a girl that only show my true colour at people that I've known for so long. I have this kind of issue , trust issue cuz people have lying issue. I never trusted someone easily so I didn't look that friendly much. 

So people mistaken me that I'm cocky and all the synonym words for 'cocky'. In the beginning I was uncomfortable for people calling me the ice princess but as the time flew , I better stick with that nickname so I can prevent myself from having many people in my life cuz its not good for your 'health'.

"If I tell you guys this promise me don't tell anyone. Don't make any move or even greet him if you guys or we ever bump to him okay ? Get it ?" I showed my forefinger to them and they automatically nodded their heads "Promise me first" I let out my pinky swear finger.

Seul and Seungjun quickly held my pinky swear finger. I take a deep breath and looked at them before saying his name. "Yoon Doojoon"

"What ?" They both exclaimed and I quickly shush them. "The new guy ?" Seul stated "How did you know him ? As long as I know , you never keep your eyes on a new student"

"Okay , I first met him when I was walking to the library. Its a coincidence that I walk in front of the school field and then I saw him sitting on the bench , he was tying his boot to join the others at the field. Then he was about to get up but his bottle fall down so it rolled towards me.."

"Hmm , its getting interesting" Seungjun sip his orange juice again.

"You know how I hate when someone interrupt me. So I kneeled down to pick up the bottle and then I stand properly and saw him standing infront of me" I tucked my hair behind my ear "Smiling !" I added "And then there's this weird feeling that I feel in my heart. Dub dab dub dab and I think its quite loud. So i asked him if this is his bottle and he nodded his head. I passed it to him and he thanked me"

"Thats all ?" Seul asked 

I come closer to them and whishpered something to them. "Woah ! He even touch you ?" Seungjun exclaimed and I automatically hit his hand.

"He didn't touch me , he just ruffled my hair" I patted my head and unknowingly I was smiling.

"But you said you hate it when someone touch your hair" Seul stated. Yes , I do. I do hate when someone do that to me.

I shrugged , "I don't know. Its somehow feel so right"

"Damn , you sure are deeply in love. I mean look at yourself. You will surely beat their if they ever touch you but seems like you liked it when he do that" Seungjun said.

"Ah nado molla (I don't know) ! But promise me don't tell anyone" 

"Promise !" They both said.

-recess ended-

So now I already in class so as Seungjun and Seul. They both from the same class , coincidence eh ? And I'm in the same class as my bestfriend since childhood. Since I have no other friends in this class so I have no choice to be friends with him and I even sat beside me. Wait , speaking of him , where's he ? I didn't see him even in the canteen. At the rooftop ? 

"Mrs Jung is absent today ! Plus there's no substitute teacher so please mind your own business okay ?" The class president shouted and all of them answered him.

Ah no wonder I didn't see him , Mrs Jung is absent today. So he might be at the rooftop. I grabbed my purse and walked to the vending machine to buy his favourite beverage cuz I know he didnt eat anything before rushed to the rooftop.

"Im Jaebum !" I shouted his name as soon as I arrived at the rooftop and I was right he was lying at the bench under the shady tree. I walked to him and he didn't notice my presence yet so I put the cold beverage on his cheek and he quickly reacted. 

"Yah !" He get up and let me sit beside him. I laughed and pass him the cold beverage.

"Did you eat anything ?" I asked.

"Nope , I don't feel like eating. Worried about me huh ?" He qulped down the beverage that I gave to him.

"Duh of course , you keep saying you don't feel like eating since last week. Any probs?" , wow I sound very concern about him.

"Nah , just a little but stress about the result"

"Exam ? I thought you did well"

"I know right. I didn't even sleep at night just to study and I didn't get a good result. Pity me" he pouted and looked at me.

I pinched his cheeks , "You're lying. You didn't study right , I saw you playing your PlayStation. Stop lying Jae" I let go of his cheeks and laughed.

He tsk and rubbed his cheeks. He was about to open his mouth to say something but then someone call him. We both turned around and saw ,

"Oh Yoon Doojoon !" He shouted his name "Where're you"

I quickly get up and hid behind Jaebum. Doojoon is coming closer. Ottokaji (what should i do) ? Jaebum then suddenly turned around and looked at me wierdly , "What are you doing here ?". I shush him and pull him to cover myself.

"Yah , you said you going to have lunch with me" I heard Doojoon said.

"Ah" Jaebum rubbed the back of his neck "I don't have any appetite so maybe next time. Anyway , I would like to introduce you to my one and only female friend"

No no you shouldn't have

He pulled me and let me stand in front of him. 

"Oh , I know her" Doojoon said. 

"You know her ?" Jaebum looked at me "How ?"

"Ah , its not a long story but I'm lazy to tell you" he stretched his arms out "Anyway , I'm Doojoon. New student and I'm from class 6-A"

I widen my eyes. He's from my class ? Woah why I didn't know that before ? Damn 

"Say your name" Jaebum patted my head "Come on say it. Its just Doojoon not anyone else"

Oh Jaebum-ah , you don't know how I feel. I then formed my lips into a super straight line and furrowed my eyebrows while my hands folded on my chest.

Jaebum let out an awkward chukled and pinched my cheeks. "Isn't she cute ? I'm sorry , she didn't talk with any boys except me".

Doojoon chuckled , "I know , I heard a lot about her" he said and looked at me "But I'm hoping we can get along eh"

Jaebum suddenly put his right arm on my shoulder and put the other one on Doojoon's shoulder , "We will be a very good friend. Don't worry"

This is getting out of hand. I pushed Jaebum to the side and almost make the two guys stumble but they manage to stabilized themselves back. "I need to go" I said and rushed out. 

Woah , that's a close one.

-school ended-

"Where is he ?" I asked myself as I keep on looking at my watch and the surrounding. Where the heck is Im Jaebum. He asked me to wait for him everytime school ended and now where is he.

"Jihyo-ah" I heard Seul called my name , I looked at her and her boyfriend "Do you want to come with us ? We planned to go to the cafe nearby. Wanna come ?"

"Uh. Its okay , you can go and I'm sure Seungjun don't want me to come right Seungjunie" I nudged his arm and arched my eyebrow.

"You know me well" he patted my head and put his arm on Seul's shoulder "We'll be going first. Good luck on your first love" after he manage to build up my anger he quickly run away.

"Haish you two" I tsked and turned to see if Jaebum already here and I was right. He was totally in front me , like really near. I pushed him , "You scared the out of me hish"

"Oh" he turned me around "Where's your ? I didn't see it"

"Im Jaebum" I folded my hands and he quickly retreated. "Sorry ma'am. Ah maybe today you have to walk home alone"

"Why ?" I pouted. "Cuz Doojoon plan to go to the cafe nearby and he ask me to follow so" he shrugged "And I assume you don't want to come along right"

Right ? Wrong ? No one knows , me neither. Ugh I don't know. I was about to say something but my tongue tied as I saw Doojoon walked towards us. His shirt was unbotton so I can see his white shirt inside and how can someone wear that kind of backpack perfectly ? And then he literally combed his hair to the back as the wind keep on blowing. Ugh that was the cause of dead of me. Lol joke , I won't die because of silly things especially because of that thing. Stay strong dearself.

"Hey ! Jihyo-ah ! Do you hear me ?" Jaebum waved his hand on front of my face.

I'm back to my sense and unknowingly Doojoon is already with us. "Are you okay cuz you're drooling just now" Jaebum asked as he take out a piece of tissue to wipe but I quickly grabbed the tissue and cover myself. 

"I'll be going first ! Bye Jaebum ! And you" I pointed at Doojoon "Goodbye too" with that I quickly take my leave.

"Make sure text me when you're home !" I heard Jaebum shouted and I showed him an 'okay' sign.

-

"Omma ! I'm home" I plopped on the sofa as soon as closed the door behind me. Mom come to the living room with her favourite apron as shield for her from getting any dirt on her clothes , "Where's Jaebum ?".

"Oh , he went somewhere with his friend. He asked me to go home first" I said as I sit properly.

"Aw poor you. He left you alone hm" mom come closer to me and hugged me. "Oh come on mom. Its nothing big",

"But you sound so sad when you told me that Jae asked you to go first" my mom ruffled my hair 

Question , why do people keep ruffling my hair today ? Is it fun to do ? "Omma" I said and mom quickly put her eyes on me "I'm tired so I'm gonna take a shower and maybe a little nap". My mom smiled and pinched my cheeks , "Arasso (alright) , go have some rest". I grabbed my back and walked upstairs.

After taking a shower , I lay on my bed and grabbed my phone to text Jaebum since he ask me to do that.

'I'm at home already fyi. You still at the cafe ?'

Not even 10 minutes he already reply my text. "Oh he sent me a picture too" I said exictedly 

'Glad you're home already and yes , we still at the cafe. Here's the proof since you always have this trust issue'

Its a picture of him and Doojoon smiling. Doojoon is smiling in this picture. I wonder how he ask Doojoon to smile. Did Jaebum said that he will sent me this picture ? I hope not. 

'Oh okay , have fun. Um can you come to my house after that ? I've got something to ask'

I press send and as usual , I will receive the reply as soon as possible.

'Sure just wait a little bit okay. Me and Doojoon are having our moment. So please'

I laughed upon his reply. He always being sarcastic and a joker. Glad he didn't have any lying issue just like the other people had. Wait , what's the thing that I'm going to ask him ? About Doojoon ? Oh alright. "Dear heart" I said as I put my hand on my heart "I think the time has come !".


I hope you guys like the first chapter. I will be really thankful if you guys subscribe and even upvoting my story. Don't forget to comment too 

<3

tumblr_nfzzgdQkPX1tfbdjxo6_250.gif

Im sorry if there any mistakes