Thank you

Scratch my back please

Everything was so funny.

To the point when Jihun came to my room and shyly explained that he was always at comfort when someone scratched his back since his mom always used to do it to him.

To the point when he gave me a "What are you doing?" when i automatically scratched his back while we were playing a game on V-app.

To the point when Jihun kept on stealing my things if he didn't scratch his back. Such a kid.

It was honestly getting too much. Not him asking for his cute favors, but his own being. When he chills on my bed, my weirdness kicks in and I slowly calm down my breathing as I feel and see his steady breathing, to the point of making myself drowsy wanting me to wrap my hands around his waist and feel his beating heart.

My feelings hate me honestly making me think his heart was beating fast for me when I wrapped my hands around his neck. And my heart and mind still won't let me forget my yearning for Heejun and Inseong to just get married, because they are so damn cute together in my eyes.

"What are you doing in my room Seungjun?" "..." "Seungjun just spit it out," He said sort of, but cutely failing at trying to get his eyes fully opened. "I-" I started but my throat felt too dry to speak and I tried to lubricate it with my saliva, resulting in a loud gulp to echo the room. I tried to start again but I just gave up and knelt down in front of his bed right in front of his face. "Jihun, it's just that I-" I looked around the room trying to find the right answers, and I blinker rapidly trying to not let my tears fall. "Oh my God, Seungjun are you ok?" I didn't understand what he was fussing over until I noticed my attempt of not letting my tears fall, failed. I wrapped my hands around his waist and hugged him, sobbing into his wool pajamas. "Poor baby, tell me what's wrong." "Y-you," I started not knowing where I was going myself. "Me?" "Ye-Yes you." "What about me Seungjun?" I sighed. I cleared my throat, now or never I told myself. "You won't love me back, ever." I visibly went slack and his hold on me loosened and I waiting for his reaction; hate, digust, yelling. "Seungjun, of course I love you," he persisted. "No you don't," I said in disbelief. "I actually genuinely, love you Kim Jihun, Not as a leader, Not as a friend, and not as an admire, But as a lover." I couldn't belive my honestly, everything was just fuzzy, from the pit of my stomach to my head. He breathed in deeply after a while, "Good because I was just about to loose it, I love you too Seungjun." 

If we both knew it was just that easy, maybe we would've laughed at eachother, but we didn't. We just kept on shipping, and trying to set up Heejun and Inseong together that we just kept on smiling together, but not at our faults.

Sooner or later though, Heejun and Inseong will get married.


A/N: Heejun and Inseong sequel?? Also thank for you all reading my crappy stories. Love's and kisses- Lola