Namjoon & the Maknae Line

BTS Imagines

I can totally imagine namjoon finding it hard to take cute selfies. Like, he would be doing these 'cute' awkward poses, all of which he was failing — leading him to ask advice from the younger ones. 

 

 He could have sworn this was the 57th time he was deleting an otherwise pathetic excuse of a cute selca. Sighing, he ran his hand through his hair while the other, grasped his phone tightly, letting it fall down and rest on his lap. 

 Cute concepts were just not this rapper's style. It didn't suit him. He had a chic aura around him and that, isn't paired well with being cute. But, alas, fans still crave for it—him being cute that is; well, try to be. 

 Not that he was complaining or anything, after all, he was trying his absolute best. 

 The rapper closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. 

 "Let's try this one more time." 

 


 

 He was moving around their dorm, finding the perfect lighting. The members were too busy doing their own thing, they can’t be bothered to ask; what the hell was he doing? Well, there were three people who couldn't help but be curious as to what their beloved leader was up to. 

 "Hey, do you have any idea what Namjoon hyung is doing?" The eldest of the maknae line asked the two. 

 "I have no idea." The shortest one replied. 

 The maknae stared at them before speaking. "Why don't we just ask him?" 

 


 

 Finally, the rapper managed to find a place where the lighting was perfect.

 "Wait, am I back to where I started doing this?" He scratched his head and shrugged. 

 He was doing a heart pose with one hand. The rapper smiled and was about to take the picture but, it just didn't feel right. He looked... awkward. 'Anyone who would see this would cringe.' He thought. 

 Just then, the three curious members popped up from behind him. 

 "Hyung, what on earth a--" 

 "You three! Perfect timing. I need help. How do you take a cute selca?" The clueless rapper being so thankful the three younger members appeared. 

 The maknae line looked at each other, saying their 'oohs' and aahs'. 'So that's what he was doing' they thought to themselves. 

 "Ah, hyung, why didn't you just come to me earlier!" The eldest of the three grinned. 

 "Tch, I am far cuter than you." The younger stuck his tongue out. "Hyung! I can teach you!" 

 "I don't know a lot about being cute but, I can teach you a few things Namjoon hyung." The youngest said ever so calmly. 

 The rapper laughed. "Okay okay. Don't argue. You all, teach me your ways."