Start & End

An Idol's Letter for a Fan Like You
Dear, You who's reading this
 
I want.... firstly, to thank you for supporting me all the way. Thank you for being by my side when I'm still on my journey. Thank you for giving me your whole heart just to prove your love for me is true. I can say thank you a couple of times but I guess that isn't just enough to prove my real gratitude towards you.
 
Through those crowds, I'm sorry if I haven't noticed you or took a glance on you. I'm sorry for making you feel you're the most unlucky fan of me, you've never gotten a chance to talk to me or make an eye contact with me. I apologize... I sincerely apologize for everything I've done that caused you pain and hard times. I want you all to give a chance really...
 
You see me as your inspiration, your motivation, your everything. I'm grateful, really. I'm honored to be a motivation by someone. It melts my heart so I have to work for y'all guys to meet your expectations on me. Though I've been physically, mentally hurt, I didn't regret what I did; to work hard for you. My love for you can't be express through words.
 
But I want to clear things with you; I can't love you the way you love me. I can't see you the way you see me. I don't want to disappoint you but if you're mad, upset, angry at me... It's fine. I understand.
 
So... for the last time? Can you do me a favor?
 
Never cry because of me. Never beg because of me. Never get hurt nor hurt yourself because of me. And lastly... never fail because of me.
 
I can't repay your love and support for me after all these years but I want you to know I appreciate all of you. I can feel it. Between an idol and a fan, there's this uncalled connection you can't explain.
 
If you'll still support me despite of my decisions even though it broke you.... I really thank you. I'm thankful. But I understand if you'll turn your back on me and start to walk away. I don't own your life, remember?
 
If ever you'll leave me... when that day has come, please remember I'm always thankful to have such a precious fan like you. This is nothing but the truth. I hope... I gave you great & unforgettable memories during your youth years, I gave you the happiest and most genuine smile on your face, I gave you enough courage to work hard on doing things... and I hope I gave you another reason to live your life.
 
Among the other stars, you see me shine the brightest. And you with the other fans on crowds... all of you shine the most. I'm proud because you shine because of me. You're happy because of me.
 
I'm sorry to end things like this. But remember me....... as a bittersweet past.
 
From. your idol