FINAL

Suicidal girlfriend

He knew you better than anyone, he knew everything about you, every tiny little detail you deemed so insignificant you never stopped to think twice about it, he knew. You had first been best friends, since childhood, but one day, the small fist fights, and hair pulls, and bites had suddenly turned into shy glances, warm smiles, hand holding and innocent kisses.

It was a dream, to be in love with your best friend. He could tell when you lied by the way you picked at your hands nervously, or when you hid your excitement about something by the way your eyes sparkled, he could tell when you were hungry just by the tone of your voice, or when you wanted to cry just by the way you breathed. He knew exactly how you liked your hot chocolate, how much salt you put in your food, and how many minutes it took you to fall asleep once you had closed your eyes.He had always been aware of the tense relationship between you and math it was one of your learning disabilities and he is good at it.

"Jungkook oppa?" you called from your phone

"ohh Laura hey whats the matter?"

"oppa i am having trouble with math could you help me with it ?"

"sure i will come in 10 minutes,Bye"

you were so glad for having this amazing friend that was super smart, my parents signed me up for tutoring because you were failing in college in matter of fact more than a subject  and they said that if I didn't pass they wouldn't let me go on vacation with them during the summer which was depressing

"after 10 minutes"

DING DONG~!

"Oppa welcome " Hugs him

"so let me see whats the problem between you and maths"

you felt nervous but excited you got to spend some time with him "these equations are just so frustrating i cant understand a single thing from it do you think i will fail this year ?"

"no laura dont worry i am going to help no matter what just believe in yourself and everything is going to be fine "

"Thanks oppa " smiles , so now first you neet to understand the basic algebric equations and how to do them its quite simple but you need to open your brain a bit and concetrate with me .

"after 2 hours"

"oppa its so difficult i will never pass this exam i am going to fail ...." cries

"Laura please dont give up,dont cry crying wont make it any better you need to take a deep breath and start again i am going to stay here until you understand everything you need to know so dont cry "

"oppa its getting late and its just so hard " watching the clock (12:18am)

"im just gonna give up i just cant take it anymore" you suddenly broke down and cried and kept calling yourself stupid

he held you in his arm and hugged you tightly

"you know what Laura i think you need time being alone i will be visiting you tomorrow"

He left you alone and went to a food stall in your neighbourhood eating some snacks

 You had actually ran away from your home but he didnt know, you felt like dying it so hard on you you couldnt bear it anymore

you felt depressed and just simply wanted to die .

He went back to your apartment to check on you but when he entered he didnt find you "Laura??!!" "LAURA WHERE ARE YOU ?!!!"

he looked for you everywhere

His heart ached at the idea of you being hurt once again, and his brain imagined the worst case scenario. He sped up his pace, his long legs leaping, had he ran a little faster he would have sworn he was flying.

He spotted the path that led to your favorite cliff, and began sprinting towards it so hard he felt his clothes dampen from the sweat. He was beginning to pant, and the cold air burned his throat whenever he took in a breath.

You stood there, at the edge of the cliff that overlooked the town, the houses looked like minuscule lights that brightened the landscape, it fascinated how they twinkled like little stars on earth. You sighed deeply, rubbing your arms harshly with your hands. You had ran out of your house in your pajamas, completely forgetting to grab any form of jacket, or even shoes.

You felt the cold grass tickle the soles of your bleeding feet. You were going to miss this sight, or maybe not, you weren’t sure what was waiting for you on the other side, but you were about to find out. You took a step closer to the edge of the cliff, and looked down at the fall. You shuddered. You closed your eyes and prepared yourself.

“LAURA DON’T DO IT!” You heard. You opened your eyes widely and gasped. You recognized the voice, you could recognize it anywhere. You felt tears springing up in your eyes. You heard him pant as he ran up to you. You refused to turn around.

“Please, don’t do it” He begged, his voice cutting from the deep breaths he was taking. You felt his hand on your shoulder. Your toes curled at the edge of the cliff, but you let Jungkook pull you back until you were at a safe distance from the cliff.

“I know what you are feeling, I know. But this is not the solution. This is not the way to solve things. I know it is tough, and I know it is too much to ask of you, but you have made it this far, what more is another year?” he asked you, and you began bawling, falling to your knees and hiding your face behind your hands.

“I just dont want to fail Jungkook!” You screamed into your hands, and his heart broke. He knelt down in front of you and gingerly removed your hands from your face. He put his thumb underneath your chin, and tilted your face upwards. He felt his stomach churn when he noticed the bruises covering your cheek.

“I know Laura, I know… But you can’t just end your life. I know it hurts, but you will just cause more pain to this world if you leave like that. Think about your parents, think about me. Do you not understand how much I love you?” he asked you, kissing your lips softly, and you could tell he was restraining the tears that were threatening to fall.

“What can I do Kookie? I don’t want to fail…” you cried as you held him tightly.

“you are going to pass and then we can go out together and travel” He told you, just as surprised as you by his sudden outburst. You looked up at him, mouth slightly agape.

“You mean that?” You asked, and he nodded, pushing your head against his chest.

“I’m sure the guys won’t mind, and manager-hyung will be okay once we explain the situation. It will have to be a secret, the fans won’t be happy, but I’m sure we can work it all out in due time. For now i will be with you ” He told you, and you nodded, the tears had suddenly stopped, and you had begun seeing light at the end of the long, gloomy tunnel that had been your life.

 

 


SO HOW IS IT ??

I KNOW IT RIGHT ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING ANGST

PLEASE FEEL FREE COMMENT ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS THEY ARE GOING TO BE SUPER USEFUL

ANYWAYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH

ANNYEONG ^^