Page 11

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha's POV

       At first Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany looked hesitant to say whatever they were going to say but they said something anyway. "Minha we are-"

      Before they got to say anything I cut them off. "Together,"I answered for them.

     "What?"Taeyeon and Tiffany asked.

     "Together. You both are together,"I answered once again.

     "We know that you said that but how did you know?"Taeyeon asked.

     "It was pretty obvious to tell you the truth,"I said to her.

     "Did you guys think it was obvious?"Tiffany asked the rest of the girls who were shocked.

     "No. We did not have a single clue about you guys together,"Hyoyeon said as everybody agreed with her shaking their heads.

      "So how did you know then Minha?"Tiffany asked me putting her fingers on her chin.

     "Okay maybe it wasn't obvious but, I shipped you guys for practically my life so...I just had the feeling you know. By the way Taeyeon, Dan is just my buddy. He won't do anything to Tiffany. Although he does flirt a lot unless I'm there so..."I said.

     "C'mon let's just go inside the amusement parks and go on some rides!"Yeri said jumping up and down like a little kid.

      "Fine Yeri. How about we split up. Minha you'll go with Irene and the rest of her members, while I go with Taeyeon and the rest of my members,"Tiffany said as she started giving me $10 for whatever that was needed for. 

     "Okay then, btw I already have money so..."I said as I shoved the money back at her. 

      "Have you guys ever thought about getting caught?"Joy asked.

      "Oh yeah I forgot! What if people see us!"Tiffany shouted panicking looking around but to see emptiness around her.

      "Relax okay? I already rented this place for you guys,"I said before everybody went on a full on freak-out.

      "Okay good then since I wouldn't like the idea of getting chased by fans and such,"Yoona said relieved.

      "Minha, Irene, and Seulgi, you'll be in charge of the maknaes alright?"Tiffany said as she handed us our tickets plus Joy's and Yeri's. 

     "Nae unnie!"I shouted out.

     "Okay have fun!"Tiffany shouted as she grabbed Taeyeon's hand and ran away with the rest of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter