Page 10

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

       I was completely in daze of looking at the car that I forgot to go inside the car that Minha so caringly opened the door for me.

Minha's POV

      "No no no! I'll go in,"Irene quickly said as she hurriedly hopped onto her seat.

      "Nice to hear that,"I said chuckling going into the car. 

      "Yeah Irene unnie what took you so long to answer?"Yeri asked. There was no response yet. "Irene unnie?"

      "Hmm?"She asked out of her daze.

      "Nevermind,"Yeri said as she figured that Irene won't be paying attention anytime soon.

      "Okay then everybody put their seatbelt on?"I asked.

      "Dae!"The young ones yelled out except for Irene.

      "Irene?"I asked. No response? No? Nothing? Okay then. I took my seatbelt off and  hovered over Irene's seat then took the seatbelt and put it on for her. She seem startled as well since she kind of shook while I was putting on her seatbelt.

     "Okay so now everybody ready?"I asked them looking at the rear window view.

     "Yes,"Everybody said. 

     "Okay then leggo!"I shouted out the window. I quickly plugged my phone that transfers the music I have into the radio. One of my songs came on and it was slightly embarrassing. I turned around to see everybody laughing at me.

      "Do not judge this song means a lot to me,"I said looking at them.

      "A My Little Pony Song?"Yeri asked laughing.

      "It is meaningful,"I said keeping my eyes on the road.

      "What's meaningful about it?"Joy asked.

       "Fine choose whatever you want on my phone then,"I said handing whoever my phone but keeping my other hand on the wheels. After they took it out of my hand, I tried to keep my concentration on the road.

        "Hey Irene unnie look who's on Minha's home screen,"Joy said leaning over to Irene. I quickly halted the car without knowing then continued driving.

        "I am so sorry! Is everybody okay?"I asked worried.

        "Yeah...just fine,"Seulgi said glaring at Joy.

       "What did I do!?!"Joy whisper shouted.

       "It was clearly your fault,"Seulgi whispered.

       "You know what never mind give me my phone back please?"I asked. The phone was placed right at my hand. I was looking through the songs while driving and finally decided on just listening to their songs.

      "Uh Minha?"Yeri asked poking my shoulder.

       "What is it,"I asked.

      "There's a police car behind us and following us wherever we go,"Yeri said.

      "Oh no,"I said as I parked off to the side. Moments later a policemen came and showed up at the window.

       "Excuse me mam you have gotten a ticket for texting in the car,"The police officer said. I turned around to look at the police officer and what I saw shock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter