It Started Just Like That

Unknowingly Started, Impossibly Ending

Did you all read the foreword before coming here? If yes, continue reading. If not? Yah why did you skip?! go back and read now, because, it all started like that. 

Hello! This is Im Yoona speaking. A 26 years old Gemini, the girl who can't keep the story to herself any longer and finally decided to tell her love story.

 

Have you ever heard of love at first sight? Do you believe in it? Well... I do. I fell in love once, with a girl, at first sight. I just knew it, my heart knew it. That it must be her I've been looking for all these time.

That, my first love, my childhood love. The love that never become official, it was pure and beautiful, and painful. 

That, I knew it was dangerous, still I chose to follow my heart and love her deeper and deeper, day by day the love has increased so much till now, till I can't stop this feeling even after being in countless relationship for so many years.

That love, I knew.

 

Now, have you ever heard of falling in love with someone without yourself knowing? I guess you heard a lot, right?

I've heard of it too. I've read about it, And being an Author myself, I've written it, about that kind of love, which I've never believed in anyway.

Isn't it ridiculious? That one day you just wake up and found out that you've fallen in love with someone already, without you knowing anything. 

This love, I'm experiencing. 

 

And you know what?

It is getting scarier every seconds passed.