June 13th; Wedding Day

Familia Bangtan

 

 "Seokjin eonnie." the said girl look up to see another girl who is wearing a beautiful yellow pastel gown. The girl look at her with a smile on her face, her hand caressing the small baby bump on her stomach.

 

"I'm happy for you. I met Namjoon yesterday," a smile made its way to Seokjin's face with the mention of the youngers' name. "he seems nervous and love fool." Seokjin chuckle at her dongsaengs' remarks.

 

"I'm sure he is much okay than Jaebum back on your wedding Jinyoung-ah." Jinyoung smiled at the mention of her husband and happily hum while caressing the baby bump.

 

"Do you know the gender already?" Jinyoung nodded at her eonnie's question.

 

"It's a girl. I'm thinking of naming it Yi Eun." Seokjin reach out to touch her cousin's stomach.

 

"I can already hear Jae's gun years from now." they both laugh at Seokjin's comment, remembering how Jaebum become more protective and possessive towards Jinyoung when she said she is pregnant.

 

It made Seokjin wonder, will Namjoon act the same if ever?

 

"Jin." the said lady look at the door to see her mother in a majestic purple pastel gown, tears in her eyes as she look at her daughter in a wonderful white wedding dress.

 

All the details only heightening Seokjin's curves, her make-up done lightly and her hair in a tight bun with excess hair framing her beautiful face. Seokjin is a goddess, a surreal angel down here in earth marrying a lucky bastard named Kim Namjoon.

 

"Omygosh, auntie don't cry." Jinyoung stood up and rush towards her auntie to give her tissue, the old lady thank her and they both walk towards Seokjin who is also tearing up.

 

"You're so beautiful," Seokjin's mom cup her cheeks and the first tear rolled out. "My daughter." she sobbed as she hug Seokjin who laugh breathlessly and hug her mother back.

 

"Mom, does the fast beating of heart and trembling knees normal in wedding days?" Jinyoung smile at her cousin's question, her mind going back to her own wedding day a year ago.

 

"It is." the three ladies chuckle as both Aunt and Jinyoung answer at the same time.

 

"Are you sure about this Jin? You know your father and I are not pushing you into this--" Seokjin shake her head as her mother starts to rumble things.

 

"Mom, I'm sure. Besides, Namjoon is a gentleman." she smile with a deepen blush on her cheeks.

 

"Yeah, and apparently he is so into you." they all look at the man that enters the room.

 

"Seungcheol, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with Namjoon? Or at least at the venue?" the said man put her hands up as if police corners him.

 

"What? Am I not allowed to see my own sister before her wedding?" their mother shakes her head in her son and turn back to her daughter, holding her hand tightly and looking at her all over.

 

"Besides, noona seems to like her groom too." Seungcheol tease and earn a glare from his blushing sister.

 

"Like or love?" Jinyoung said and hi-five her younger cousin as they both laugh when the old lady throw a questioning glance at her son before a knowing smile bloom to her face.

 

"So where is the bride?" they turn to the owner of the low voice and is greeted by a smiling old man.

 

"Dad." Seungcheol side hug his father and gesture to his sister that is still blushing.

 

The old man stand next to his wife and look at his daughter, his angel that he will sent away today. "Somehow, I am regretting this." the room erupted with laughter at the man's remarks.

 

"I'm afraid you can't honey, our daughter seems to have feelings for Namjoon." the man turn to his wife and peck her forehead before turning to his daughter. "The feeling is mutual then?"

 

He turn to Jinyoung and Seungcheol. "Go to the venue, Jinyoung your husband must be looking for you. Seungcheol, accompany your cousin." Both waved goodbye to the bride and after the door sound shut, Seokjin let out a breathe.

 

"Are you ready sweetheart?" her father ask. She nod and grip both her parents arm. This is it.

 

                  



  ∞

 

Salty breeze of the ocean softly whistle to them. The atmosphere calm and almost quiet, if not for the sniffle and mini sob from both Mrs. Choi and Mrs. Kim with the sound of waves blessing them. The sky is clear of cloud, the sun warm enough to fight the cold of ocean breeze. Everything is so perfect for this day, for their day.

 

"And now, the rings." the priest spoke and Namjoon's 4 year old cousin cutely walk to them and lift his little arms to show them the rings the pillow he was holding kept.

 

"Thanks man." Namjoon said and take both rings, Seokjin smiled at the kid when he look at her and the audience coos when the young man bow at the bride and groom before running to his mother's arm.

 

The priest instruct them on what to do and what to say. Namjoon hold Seokjin's hand on his left hand and the ring on right hand.

 

"I, Kim Namjoon, take you, Choi Seokjin, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the woman you will become, and falling in love a little more each day. I promise to always be by your side through whatever life may bring us. To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward," Namjoon let out a breathless chuckle and shake his head.", and death can't take us apart."

 

The audience laugh at Namjoon's words, changing 'till death do us apart' to 'death can't take us apart'. They only know each other from their first meeting, following dates and wedding preparations but it seems like Namjoon is so full of Seokjin now, so love sick and Seokjin is his medicine. His everything.

 

"I, Choi Seokjin, take you, Kim Namjoon, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the man you will become, and falling in love a little more each day. I promise to always be by your side through whatever life may bring us. To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward," Seokjin let out a short laugh", and death can't take us apart." her hands are trembling as she slip the ring to the younger's fingers.

 

"By the power invested in me by the Holy Catholic Church, in front of our Almighty God and this witnesses in here," the priest put a hand on top of their folded hands. ," I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Kim Namjoon."

 

"Husband," the priest look at Namjoon and step back a little. ",you may now kiss your wife."

 

As their lips met, all the shouts and cheers vanished. It was just the two of them and the ocean they love so much, where they first met. The kiss that sealed their eternity, it was their first kiss together.

 




Girl!Seokjin and Girl!Jinyoung ft. SEVENTEEN's leader S.Coups(Choi Seungcheol)

This story focuses on Namjoon and Seokjin's married life and don't worry, the other will pop out in the next chapters. Domestic!Namjin is life, okay? Genderbend because Jin is a goddess. GOTBANGTEEN YEAH!

=astxr=