Chapter 1 x first meeting.

You are my everything.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s all started during the last day filming of Innocent Man on August 18, 2012 around half past 9 in the evening when I first met the young lady that captured the every single neurons of my entire nervous system… Sooo the story goes like this….

KS and I are driving around Seoul after our filming we decided to eat out and have some drink to celebrate, I’m driving and he was sitting at the back of the car talking to her mum on the phone.

“Omma! What’s for dinner?... Joong-ki is with me can you prepare Italian food for us you know that’s his favourite” then he look at me in the review mirror and make face

“What do you know about cooking? You imbecile mutt” I looked back to him as to my surprised to what he just said and

 “It’s my dongsaeng” “alright make sure you order to those restaurant with Michelin chefs arrasso? Ok bye! “She’s trying to impressed you with her cooking’s ahahaha don’t ever eat that crap if you don’t want to end up in your mum’s clinic, I know it’s the last place you wanted to go”

While I’ shaking my head “Don’t worry too much your sister is pretty and smart but you know we’re like brothers so no! So I hope you feel the same with my dongsaeng”

Yah! How can you say that ridiculous things! She’s too young for that kind of stuff and she’s my youngest sister too.

You keep that in your mind! Ei by the way why are you sitting at the back? Am I your driver?

He was now grinning like something is funny “fan girls can see me through there hehehe and its hard to control crazy fan girls so I’ll stay here for your own safety”

I’m laughing thru my thoughts “sorry Kwangsoo-sshi I will just do my job properly next time and won’t ask anything in the future! Rest well Kwangsoo-sshi”

He adjust his position and crossed his legs and funning his hand to his face and says “aigoo I’m so hot! Even the weather needs me”

I can’t help but burst out my laughter that I can’t contain anymore

“HAHAHAHA ok can we just eat there? I think you need sugar, your imagining things” as I was pointing to the Italian restaurant across the street.

As we walk and went inside I remembered Kwangsoo said “so were are them fan girls?”

“Yah just ask for the menu, fan girls are busy earning money to buy our stuffs”

I came to realized that I’m thankful to our directors, producers and writers that they choose me even though the ratings of my last projects is not that good. I’m not that popular I can still walk around Seoul without bodyguards and if I have shows or TV appearances, guesting and fan meeting that will held out of the country, my entourage is consisting of two people… my manager and my stylist slash interpreter but since 2010 after SS my mum told me to add a few people that can help me and secure my security I told her that its totally nonsense because I’m not Lee Seon-Jin that everywhere they go all the girls go crazy from 3 years old to 80 I guess, but because of her stubbornness I agreed to add one to my family so she hired me a personal assistant that unnecessarily because my manager is my PA as well before, she said I become famous and I need more people to protect me with some crazy fans ahahaha She only over react after some of my fans come to see her every now and then and give her gifts at her workplace. 

Now there are few peoples that noticed us and taking picture, Kwangsoo as always enjoying every moment of it smiling from ear to ear. I would lie to myself if I say I don’t really want to be famous and I just really want them to notice and acknowledge my acting skills but then at the end of the day that’s the reason everyone would think why I choose this career and not the career my parents wants me just like my hyung and my dongsaeng. We finished our dinner and now we’re heading somewhere to buy some coffee as per Kwangsoo’s request, we saw Starbucks nearby.

“Caramel macchiato for you?’ Kwangsoo asked, I gave him a nod and I sat next to the glass window overlooking the high street. I checked on my cell phone and message my family on our Song Family group chat

“Hi mum dad hyung dongsaeng! Is everyone home now? I’ll be late today I’m with kwangsoo so don’t call or text my manager or anyone, we’re just going to celebrate our last day today. See you later <3”

“Enjoy… see you later” HYUNG

“oppa buy me some cinnabon on your way home, I think I really need a lot of sugar today…ugh I’m assigned at the ER today and it’s soooo toxic and my professor is far waaay beyond know the word toxic” SEUL-KI

“Ok son enjoy, careful on your driving and don’t drink and drive call me 30 minutes before you go home and I’ll send the driver arrasso? Yah Seul-ki be nice to you mentor you’re privilege enough just to guide you by her but then because I’m your mother I got her to be your professor” MUM

I’m about to type my response to everyone then suddenly my phone rings it was my Father I know Aboeji doesn’t know how to use new phones nowadays so he only calls when he receives messages.

“Aboeji? How’s your day? Are home now?”

“Ani, on the way home, you be careful ok give my regards to Kwangsoo ok I just call to check on you bye”

“Ok aboeji I won’t stay out that long we’ll just drink coffee now and go home….. There’s a long pause “Aboeji? Hello? Aboeji?” I thought I’m still talking to him but he thinks he ended the call but it’s still connected, my father really.

“Wae? What’s wrong with aboenim?” Kwangsoo asked after ordering our coffee.

“Oh its nothing he hang up on me, he still can’t use new phones properly” I laughed

“I ordered take away we’ll go somewhere” he winked at me I felt uneasy the way he acted, he’s not calling trouble again… is he? “Oh no don’t give me that look we’re both bloody 27 ing years old now way more than legal… anyhow we still need to show some ID’s sometimes because we’re gorgeously young looking hot boy man”  he continues.

“Araso” I said as I was checking on my families group chat

“Omma I’m not complaining, I honestly like her A LOT but does she have ADHD or something? She’s full of energy she doesn’t even get tired! She’s always working and bossing around the staff there, I’m so bloody tired I think my feet and my arms will fall apart any moment.” SEUL-KI

“Treat her well, she will be your sister-in-law one day” MUM

After reading my mum’s messages I think my eyes is ready to pop out my eye socket

“Omma not again! Why don’t you asked hyung instead of me? Anyway they work together isn’t?”

“What’s wrong again your eyes is about to pop and you don’t even have a big eyes to begin with” its kwangsoo trying to banter on me again looking at screen of my phone “your macchiato is here… kamsahamnida” Kwangsoo referring to the lady who gave us our coffee.

“Thank you” I told the lady too “My mum is trying to set me up with the lady doctor again”

“She must be pretty good to have Eomeonim’s blessing”

“Yes maybe considering mum! She does not like anybody”

“Only me HAHAHA” both of us are laughing wildly now.

After he drunk his coffee he dragged me out of the coffee shop he even drive my car. So we're drinking to this exclusive pub that KS's friend from middle school is managing. The ambiance of the place is nice English pub setting like the once you would see in the British movies, it's full of young people that look likes came from huge corporations chilling in there after a long day of how would they count their millions. I didn't intend to get drunk today so I'm just taking my time drinking my Jack Daniels on the rocks but KS is like a baby who got deprived from his mother’s milk. After an hour of drinking and bantering KS's already bladdered so I've decided to call it a night.

"Yah Kwangsoo lets go home, don't tell me that you want me to lift you and tucked you to bed!? Yaaah yaaaah yaaaah get up" yelling and tugging his shoulder at the same time

"Ugh who raised you to be this cruel? Arasso I'm coming"

"Who told you to drink that much? Why do you have a problem that I don't know off or you got dumped again?" I joked, I can't help but while we're heading out the pub.

"Who told you I got dumped? I don't have a problem I'm just happy that we finally got more exposure to our new project, you're the lead and I'm the second lead hehehe"

"We've talked about this long time ago, it's about timing! The next thing we know you're already the Prince of Asia and all the girls will go gaga just to get a picture of you from afar"

"Hahahaha I like that Prince of Asia Lee Kwang-soo" he's grinning while telling me with a slurred speech he almost hit the lady we passed by, damned he's so drunk I need to drive him 45 minutes from his parents’ house and I will drive home an hour or so depending from the traffic.

We're about to get in the car at the car park when we heard.

"STOP! I will give my money and even my car just don't hurt me" the ajumma said while battling to the six young boy pointing some kind of weapon, 2 guys were holding a baseball bat the other two holding some wood and the other two is holding something behind their clothes looking like a gun or knife but I gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter