Meeting Gone Wrong

Is It Worth It? (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aiden. You're a great kid but messing with Ms. Krystal Jung is a grave mistake. The school council has given me their decision and it will be best to expel you," the principal said in great dismay while swaying his head side to side slowly.

"B-but Mr.Nam!" His heartbeat increased to the nth degree and the sudden urge to puke came into his mind. Aiden looked in front of him just in time to see the smirk on that brat's face. He really wanted to wipe that off her face but repressed it.

"No buts. Besides you've done so many trouble for the past years though it can't compare to your achievements, I still cannot do anything since this is their decision," Mr.Nam said pertaining to the school council.

"N-no! NOOOOO!" Aiden suddenly felt cold water drench in his clothing. His eyes shot open as he gasped for air after feeling that he had drown. "What the ?!" he shouted after he sat up and looked at his soaked self.

Victoria, after hearing the curse, suddenly had her eyebrows knitted in irate, and her fist connecting with the back of his head harshly. "Who even taught you to curse?" she placed her hands on both her hips, trying to emit authority. "You should even be thanking me. It's past 6am and classes start at 8 so you better get yourself together or I'll hit you and let your sorry be expelled."

The boy was instantly alarmed by the word expelled so he glanced at the clock and true to what she said, it was past 6. In fact it was quarter to 7. "," he muttered a silent curse before looking at the woman prepared to hit him again. "Oops," he avoided the fist prior to running straight to the bathroom to prepare himself.

Lucky for them, their apartment complex was just a 10 minute walk from the ever prestigious school called Seoul Riverview University.

School

Aiden's POV

I held my crumpled coat tightly in my hand as I navigate my way throughout the busy hallway. Thankfully, I was about 30 minutes earlier than 8am but waiting for class to start was boring, so I decided to call up my two friends. And wanna know how it had gone?

"Hey Kris, come to school right now."

"Aiden? What the . man? Why are you in school?" I can tell by his voice that he was kind of breathless.

"Awww. Don't stop, baby," an unknown female voice said.

"Dude. It's too early to be a boy," my eyebrows knitted in disgust and dismay. I quickly ended the call before I hear anymore that will endanger my innocence.

Oops. Don't be so quick to judge. Even though I have several girls or maybe some guys too (?) fawning over me, I am still a complete hundred percent . I'm quite a er for first times, so I want my first kiss to be with someone I really like.

On the other hand, when I called Henry.

"The subscriber cannot be reached. Please try again later." I rang his phone like a dozen times before giving up and speculating he's still asleep.

When I reached my locker, I automatically twist the knob to its passcode. A note fell and sliced through the thin air, fortunately, I was quick with my reflexes and caught it though it was now crumpled.

"MEET ME AT THE GYM DURING LUNCH.

PS: YOU MAY WANT TO COME OR ELSE.

-K.J."

I accidentally let out a small smile out of interest as I stared at the awkward drawing of a hanged man beside the word else.

Krystal Jung. I instantly guessed and thought of other who could be this K.J.

KRING KRING

I was snapped out of my trance as I heard the bell. I immediately grab one random book before walking leisurely to my class while all the others jogged their way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter