Thanks dad.

Love and everything in-between
Please log in to read the full chapter

If there's one thing Minseok learned growing up it was that alphas were not to be trusted. This was something he learned at the age of three, his father had asked what Minseok assumed was a simple question.

"What's the best thing about being an omega, little seok?"  Three year old Minseok thought hard about the question, cheeks puffing out and a podgy finger sitting on his lips as he thought. He thought of an answer he hoped his father would like and he told him "being able to belong to a nice strong alpha!" Although he was promptly slapped by his father. "Wrong. There is nothing good about omegas. And you should address me as alpha when you speak. Don't be so disrespectful!" And he cried.   His mother was never much help either, often siding with his father. Minseok was hit whenever he did something wrong, and soon learned what not to say or do in front of his parents. Today was just another day for Minseok, he'd get dressed, have breakfast with his family, never once look into his parents eyes, clean the house, and then sleep. Or so he thought as he headed down for breakfast. He heard an unusual sound, the sound of his mother humming happily as she finished setting out the plates. He treaded carefully as he sat down at the table. "Good morning mother, good morning alpha." he spoke softly as his mother set down his food.  "Morning' son!" Oh. That was new, how many years had it been since he was called son. "I-is today a special day, alpha?" He could hear the grin rising on his father face. "Why yes, today we got a rather handsome check. Looks like your mother and I can finally retire." Did they win the lottery? Minseok wondered. "Oh. And why did we get a check, alpha?" The grin widened, and Minseoks stomach dropped. He didn't...right?    "We sold you to an alpha."   Oh but he did.  

 

Minseok sat lifelessly at the airport as he waited to be picked up. He had expected to move when meeting his new alpha...however China was a little further than expected. He looked at the last piece of communication he would ever get from his family.    To: Minseok From: Father - your new alpha is also to be your husband. Your mother and I won't be at the wedding. And remember, what the alpha says is what you do.   He sighed, it was late and cold and Minseok just wanted
Please log in to read the full chapter