Let Me Out

Paranormal Syndrome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V and Jimin are watching their favorite drama – Stairway to Heaven, when suddenly Jungkook sits next to them then turns off the television and make both of them mad.

“Yah Jungkook-ah. What do you think you’re doing?” asked Jimin who seems really pissed off.

“Hahahaha. You have watched this drama for many times, hyung. Let play something.” Jungkook laughs so much as he sees his hyung, Jimin really angry just because he turned off the television.

“Call of Duty again? Count me out. It’s getting boring.” V interrupts as he tried to decline Jungkook’s invitation.

“Not this time. I got this new game. The publisher only let me play this demo before they publish the full version.” Jungkook tried to convince his two hyung to play with him.

“Genre?” Jimin asks to make sure.

“A really pee in pants horror game.” Jungkook says it with challenging note of voice.

“Are you scared Jimin? Come on let play this game once. Let see who pee first.” V dares Jimin and he seems interested with the game.

“Come on. Bring it on.” Jimin challenges himself and decided to play along.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After their gaming gears have been setting up, they start to play.

The game is set in front of a mansion at a small town that has been closed and left empty for decades.

Unfortunately the game won’t start even though they press anything.

“Oh gosh. This game won’t play.” Jimin’s complaining.

“What should we do? I guess the game lag” V tried to be optimist.

Suddenly one note pop out on each of their computer’s screen.

Read it louds before you come inside.

“I guess we supposed to read it louds together to play this game.” Jungkook suggests. Jimin and V nodded as they agree with him.

“Come to me, clouds. May you rise as an evil storm born to rip them open. Let the cover of night bear witness and destroy those who resist so they shall harm me not. Let the blood of many cleanse me, preserving beauty eternal, I pray you” Jungkook, Jimin and V recite the note together.

As they recite the note suddenly the front gate opens.

“Wow, it’s getting really great.” V suddenly feels extra excited to play it.

The game then let the player choose their character’s appearance and their weapon. Jungkook appears like Arnold Schwarzenegger’s appearance with a M60 machine gun as a weapon while V character’s looks like Daryl Dixon from Walking Dead character with a Remington 870 Wingmaster shotgun. Jimin the other side chooses to be a female character that looks like Lara Croft from Tomb Raider game with a Horton Scout HD 125 Crossbow.

“Dafuq, why you choose a girl, dude?” V cracks up looking at Jimin’s female character.

“It’s ing damn Lara Croft. She’s the queen.” Jimin tried to convince V that Lara Croft is not an ordinary female character.

As they seem ready to start the game, the three of them enter the mansion.

They are now at the front yard of the mansion. The first mission pops out on the screen.

This is the map of the mansion. First you have to walk to the living room. Kill anything that appears in front of you if you want to survive. Don’t die.

As the message is gone the map is placing to each of their inventory. They check out the map and by reference from the map they walk to the living room.

The obstacle is they have to kill every evil ghost of children with their weapon. The real obstacle is the jump scares of the ghost that mostly appears out of nowhere.

“Man, this game is totally damn scare.” Jimin’s complaining how he’s a little bit scared by the game.

“Have you peed already Jimin hyung?” Jungkook asks tried to underestimate Jimin.

“Lara Croft scared oppa. Please help me. I’m coward, opaa.” V tried to mock Jimin. Jungkook can’t keep laughing out loud on V’s joke.

The three of them survive and arrive at the front door. The front door is locked and has planks blocking the door. They have to shot at the door several time before the door open.  They are finally now inside the living room of the mansion.

First Mission Accomplished

They are at least happy that they finally defeated the first mission.

“Now what?” Jimin asked. He still feels frightened and can’t really relax until the game is done.

Inside of the living room there are a picture of a young girl and her parents and one note patched on the wall. Jungkook approaches the note, while V and Jimin approach the picture.

“Leave this mansion immediately, this place is no joke. No matter who you are, I’m begging you please leave this place.” Jungkook reads the note out loud so V and Jimin can hear it too.

“Wow, this picture looks so damn real.” V compliments how the graphic of the game definately looks real.

Suddenly the room turns dark as the light turns off. V and Jungkook scream as they shocked by the sudden darkness.

“Hahahaha. Call me coward but you guys who scream just because I turned off the light.” Jimin laughs as he saw Jungkook and V screamed like a girl when he turned the light off.

Later Jimin turns on the light and start playing again.

They’re wandering around the living room tried to find any clues regarding to their mission. Suddenly Jimin get close to the note that patched on the wall.

“Jungkook, you already read the note right? Do you have realized that you can actually interact with the note?”

Press X to take off the note from the wall.

Jimin presses X and take off the note. Suddenly, there is a figure sitting in the arm chair. Blood then trickle out from the note on Jimin’s hand. Until suddenly, the figure that sits in the arm chair ran to Jimin’s character and appears in front of her. He can see really clearly that figure eerie image – a young women wears a maid outfit and have bloody scars all over her face with a very long hair.

“ .” That’s all Jimin can says while he closes his both eyes.

Suddenly Jimin’s character drops the note and his character heart beat become really fast and Jimin himself can hear his character’s heartbeat – sounds really like his.

“Wow motherer that so damn fast.” V says it as he shocked too. Luckily it is not him who been attacked by that motherer maid ghost.

V then moves his character to the note that Jimin has dropped.

Press X to pick up the note.

V then presses X and pick up the note.

“Bloody hell you don’t want to leave the house. I have warned all of you. Now pay the consequence” V reads loud the note written on the note paper.

“The note changed.” Jungkook realized the note already changed.

“Why I do feel like this game is so damn real?” Jimin’s complaining again.

“That because you just meet with a really ‘pretty’ ghost.” V tried to mock Jimin again.

Suddenly they can hear someone whisper behind their character on the game. They turned around and the maid ghost appears again. This time the three of them can clearly see the ghost face. Jungkook quickly shots the ghost with his weapon. The ghost died.

Suddenly one message appears on Jungkook’s screen.

Congratulations. You’ve killed the ghost maid. You’ve received a bible in your inventory. Each time your character’s heart beat become crazy presses B to use the bible to calm the character.

“I’ve won a bible.” Jungkook tells his two hyung in terms of brag.

“Ah I miss the chance. Damn.” V hits his head on the table as he regrets he missed his chance to kill the ghost.

“I don’t want to meet that ghost again.” Jimin says it as he just wants to cry in any minute.

Next mission: Father has waits for you in the master bathroom. Can you meet him?

A message just pops out on each of their screen. It is the second mission – they have to walk to the bathroom.

“Why the bathroom tho?” V asked as he feels some kind of weird vibe.

“I don’t know. Let just finish the game.” Jimin just don’t care anymore. He just wants to finish the game.

The three of them walk to the bathroom with the references from the map. On their way to the master bathroom, they also have to kill more ghosts and this time around there is a mysterious dog that can suddenly appear and disappear out of nowhere. However this dog can’t be killed with the shot. The characters can only run from it.

The three of them manage to arrive at the master bathroom. However on the way to the second mission, V’s character gets attacked the most. His health almost reached half.

Second Mission Accomplished

“This is no good. I almost die.” V makes a fuss of how his character nearly died during the battle with the dog.

They look around the master bathroom. It is turn out to be a really huge size of bathroom.

“What should we do here?” Jimin asks as he clueless about what he supposed to do.

Jungkook’s character keeps wandering around the bathroom. As he moves close to the sink faucet:

Press X to turn on the faucet

Jungkook presses X and turn on the faucet. Suddenly it pours out blood from it. A note possibly written in a blood can be seen on the wall.

I AM TRULY SORRY FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE TO OUR KID, PLEASE FORGIVE ME

Later Jimin walks closer to the toilet. And the interaction between the character and the toilet let the character pulls the flush lever. However there is nothing happen for a while.

Suddenly the note on the wall vanished and a shadow of a hanged man shows up from behind the curtain that covering an empty shower.

“Who wants to check out?” Jimin asked the two of them.

V walks to the curtain.

Press X to open the curtain

V hesitated before he presses the X button. The character then opened the curtain. Suddenly a creepy father looks like ghost – appear with a pale skin and has a broken neck, strangles V’s character neck. A message appears on only V’s screen.

Press S to release from the strangles.

V keep pressing the S button non-stop. Jimin and Jungkook also try to help by keep shot at the ghost. The ghost then released V’s character after Jimin’s bow hits the ghost heart. V health reached almost zero – 10% left. V character can’t move around even though he tried to move with pressing almost any button. A message appears on only V’s screen.

Game Over

“, that's cheating! I'm not even dead yet!” V frustrated as he feels like it is cheating that he died even thought his health still not reach zero.

“This is just a game tho.” Jimin tried to console V’s anger. It is true that it is unfair the game assume V’s character die even he still has his 10% of life.

“That's it, I quit. This game is absolute .” V log out from the game and take off his gaming gear then later he leaves the room.

“You can’t quit when you die, hyung,” Jungkook tries to be funny but his joke totally make V even mad. V smacked his bedroom door pretty hard and stays inside the bedroom.

“Well I guess we should pause the game and continue tomorrow?” Jungkook suggests as he knows both of them lose their mood to play the game.

“I guess that’s better.”

Both of them save their progression and log out from the game.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It is already five in the morning but V still can’t sleep.

Why it is so damn hot here?

V takes off his shirt but still he still feels hot like the roof is on fire. He also feels pain on his stomach. Then he quickly runs to the toilet to done his wish. He even takes a bath to stop himself from burning due to the hotness he felt.

As V just done taking a bath suddenly he feels like someone just watching him all the time through the window. He walks to the window tried to figure out if anyone just peeking to see his body. Nobody is there. Then he gets a feeling that there is someone behind the curtain that covering the bathtub.

“Is there anyone here?” V asks to make sure.

Damn I was here alone all time. How can Jimin or Jungkook gets here?

V gets all his balls then he opens the curtain really quick.

“Gotcha.” V says it loud. There is nobody there but the water comes out from the faucet. V turns it off. All of a sudden, V can sense someone breathing behind him. He got goosebumps and all of his hairs stand straight up. He slowly turned to his back and someone chokes him – a creepy father looks like with an appearance with a pale skin and has a broken neck – the same look like the ghost who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter