(Steamy) Shower

Hold Me Tight - (VKook/BTS)

I'm sure you all will like this chapter hahahh have a nice read .xx 

Ⓣaehyung was for once distracted from class. P.E to be exact, but it was still counted as a school class, and Taehyung was always focusing.

But now, Jungkook's visible abs whilst running was flashing through his white t-shirt happened to be the the reason he became a criminal school-rule breaker.

"Listen to me when I'm talking to you mate," Hoseok interrupted him as he nudged him on the shoulder. "Just how much do you enjoy ignoring me?" Hoseok was that kind of person who didn't like being ignored, which made it much more enjoyable to make him mad. Taehyung accidentally let out a little cackle, which surprised his friend. "Did I just manage to make you laugh?" he asked with wide eyes. Taehyung rolled his eyes at his statement, continuing ignoring his whining. "Oh and by the way, which diner do you work at again?"

Taehyung's eyes widen. "Why do you want to know?" he asked with a frown. He hated seeing people he knew, mostly students from his school, coming there. It made him so uncomfortable, especially when some would whisper to each other, obviously about him and how pitiful he looked in their spoiled eyes. Nothing made Taehyung angrier than judgeful people. Of course he admitted he once were as well, but he had never judged someone he didn't know again. No one else than Hoseok really. He was a nice guy, not someone who'd make fun of others or make them feel uncomfortable on purpose. He was honestly a Prince Charming to everyone - well, except Taehyung, whom he loved to embarrass to death and tease like there was no tomorrow.

"Jungkook are treating me coffee and a piece of cake. When I casually told him you were working at a diner, he insisted me to find out so we'd go there," Hoseok boasted with a wide grin, already drooling over free coffee and cake.

Jungkook coming to his diner and watch him getting yelled at by the customers and his colleagues pitying him afterwards? No ing way. "I'm not even a waiter, I just clean around. There's nothing to see," he bleated as he avoided Hoseok's gaze.

He frowned back with a sigh as he closed his eyes. "Well, too bad, cause I'm going to find out anyways and we'll be there," he grinned sheepishly. Before Taehyung was able to yell at him, he ran away with his evil smirk, teasingly sticking out his tongue at him again and disappeared from his sight. He just ran away from class, Taehyung thought as he face-palmed himself and his stupid friend.

"Hey Taehyung!" Taehyung stiffed right away. Oh my god. Jungkook was jogging towards him whilst waving his hand rapidly.

"H - hi," he blurted out, flushing in embarrassment.

Jungkook giggled at his behaviour. "Did Hoseok mention I'm treating him coffee and cake?" he asked as he tried to catch his breath. It was understanding; he had been running the whole class. The teacher only just now blew his whistle, calling the class off and telling the students to get to the wardrobe.

"He...did," Taehyung chirped, too nervous at the mention of his job.

The males had already arrived in the wardrobe and grabbed their towels and hair conditioners into the showers.

The showers had thin, almost see-through curtains, and of course Jungkook would go in the one beside Taehyung. The moment the showers , steamy fog already swirled around their bodies; Taehyung subtly glanced to the side, staring at the too-perfect figure that was beautifully moving its hands to its head and hair, ruffling around it with the hair conditioner. As it made its way to its body, making sure to remove the sweat and replace it with a lovely scent of cherry blossom soap, and when the hand moved onto his back, it had already caught Taehyung's attention. He'd love to help out as he saw him struggle.

"Taehyung-ah?" he suddenly called out, which made the blond male literally jump in fear he was caught staring.

"Ye - yeah?"

"Can you help me with my back? I'm struggling a bit here," he snickered at himself. He stood still, looking in his direction through the curtains, patiently waiting for an answer. "I can help you too if you want to."

"Yeah, sure." As soon as Taehyung answered, Jungkook quickly appeared from the curtains as he moved them to the side and entered Taehyung's little shower area.

"Thanks," the light browned dyed hair male said as he handed Taehyung his own cherry blossom scent soap.

The nervous male hesitantly smeared it on his shaken hands as they made their way to the other's back, making sure he wasn't missing a spot. As the blond boy concentrated covering his back with soap, his eyes automatically made their way downwards, a bit further that it made him nervous, and he was already staring at the boy's bum.

Before his body would do other things, he quickly muttered 'done', making the other male turn around slowly, and they were finally standing face to face. They were too close for Taehyung's liking; as his eyes had dropped down onto the other's lips without meaning to, that's when he knew he was fancying this boy way too much than he should've.

Taehyung was confused for a moment: was he usually this seductive, or was it just his mind playing tricks on him? "Don't you want me to wash your back as well?" Jungkook whispered, a bit too husky and secretive than to Taehyung's liking.

His cheeks turned pink at the remark, and he immediately nodded and turned around. Soon after, he felt a pair of hands him gently on his back. It started off nicely on his shoulders, but the further down they went, the more nervous the blond male became, and he had to bite his lips hard in order to keep control over himself.

Jungkook's hand and rough fingers glided nicely over Taehyung's smooth skin, and when they were on his lower back, he let out an embarrassed gasp. At the speed of light he sealed his lips as well as shutting his eyes closed, too embarrassed to even see the other's reaction.

"Oh sorry does it hurt here?" Jungkook panicky asked as he quickly removed his hands away from the boy's soft skin. "I'm sorry."

Taehyung breathed out in relief. He thought it was because of pain. "It - it's okay." Taehyung turned around, giving the browned haired boy a, hopefully convincing, smile of gratitude, and Jungkook sent one back before entering his own shower again to wash off his back covered in soap, and Taehyung did the same.

"Oh, and did you tell Hoseok where you work then?" he asked as they were drying themselves. Jungkook had on his school uniform pants this time, but his torso were bare; he used his towel to dry his hair, not bothering to cover himself quite yet. It was quite distracting to the other male, but he tried to steal glances as subtly as possible.

"No."

Jungkook chuckled at his seriousness. "Don't you want us to know?" he said enthusiastically with a grin. "You know he's going to find out anyway, so won't you please spare me the time and tiresomeness and just tell me right now?"

Taehyung definitely didn't want to tell him. He definitely didn't want them to come at all. But why did his eyes had to be so convincing to look at? Why did his sweet smile practically beg him to obey him? "Jin's Diner," he chirped.

"Jin's Diner?" Jungkook clarified, waiting for Taehyung's nod that followed. "Thanks, we'll see you there then."

. . .