Love.

Lips of An Angel

 

OH MY GOD!! 60 SUBS AND 2 VOTES EVEN BEFORE I POSTED ANYTHING T__T 

Thank you. And i actually didn't even expected this. Sorry for the long wait, i hope you guys will like this and sorry if it didn't live up to your expectation. 

Special thanks for sam_bel for your help! Idk what will happen w/o your help. You're the best! 

And lastly, i hope you guys will enjoy this! 


My daddy said that the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that the feeling just never goes away - Nicholas Spark 

It was a normal Sunday morning for the Kwon family where Seungri was in the kitchen preparing for breakfast, dancing happily to some unknown Japanese song while Jiyong and their 6 years old daughter,  Seowon were watching another Barbie re-run episode.

 

Bored with the show Seowon moved forward Jiyong and jumped onto his lap.

‘’Daddy?’’

‘’Yes baby girl?" 

"How did you meet father?"

Jiyong was kind of perplexed with the sudden question from the little girl but then he pretended to think a minute with his index finger on his lips.  

 "When i caught him trying to skip class" 

 "Hey!!! Don't tell that to our Seowon!"

A voice suddenly came from the dining area, footsteps or more like marched steps from the said latter can be heard nearing the living room before they got attacked with his hidden superpower.

1..

2…

3…

And he launched a powerful tickles to both father and daughter.

‘’Jiyong’’ he whined ‘’It’s embarrassing! Come, breakfast is ready!’’ Seungri exclaimed with his super wide gummy smile.

Like always, they were sitting in their small table and having their breakfast, laughing over their girl’s silly antics.

And in 30 years of living, he never felt blessed like this.

Waking up with his two babies tangled on his limb. And being fed with Seungri’s delicious food every day. He felt completed.

Seungri completed his life.

----

It was love at first sight... 

Seungri was a perfect definition for perfection. He wasn’t perfect but his imperfections perfected that. Seungri wasn’t the most beautiful person he ever met, but his beautiful heart and smile was. He always smile and bringing warm vibes to others. And that’s how he fell for the younger man.

Their first encounter wasn’t a good one. He caught him trying to climb the school gate during recess. Of course with much difficulty because of his small figure and short legs. He sneered. Remembering how Seungri thought he was just a passerby and even asked for his helped.

And, their whole evening was spent together for detention class. Low murmurs of curses and profanities words can be heard, but he chose to stay calm and instead he tried to talk to him like a teacher supposed to.

Since that day, he always watched the student from a far. He knew, Seungri wasn’t a good athlete. He always being neglected every single time in PE class and the other kids seemed to only talk to him during Biology class or Physics class. He clicked his tongue. Nerdy only being needed in classes like that. Yeah, he knew that ish feeling. In fact, very well.

From his observation, Seungri only had two best friends. That guy with small eyes and big smile and another one with a tall figure and a suave aura with him. He was more than glad to know that his friends were always there protecting and defending him when he got bullied.

One day, he caught Seungri crying with his face buried in between his knees. Alone, in a small and dark alley behind the school. He was hesitated at first, but when he saw a traces of blood on the younger shorts his legs immediately bring him closer. He lifted Seungri’s head, only to find it was bloated with bruises and wound.

It must be really hurt, he flinched on his own thoughts. ‘’Hey who did this to you? Come let me bring you to the clinic!’’

‘’Mr Kw –‘’ the latter tried to protest but he even tighten his grip on him.

Long story short Seungri has been beaten by a group of delinquent who mistakenly thought he was the one who cheated on the leader’s sister.

Ever since that incident, their relationship grew closer day by day.

He would always helped Seungri in his study, though the younger was actually quite a genius by himself. It was just another excuses for them to spend more time together in the library. He felt electrified all over his body every time their knees brushed or when his hand accidentally met with Seungri’s thigh. And he pondered if that feelings were normal or not.

The day when he finally deciphered the mystery code of his feelings was when he saw Seungri happily lulled his baby girl who was being left by Jiyong’s ex-girlfriend. He gathered his courage to confess in a middle of snowy day on Seungri’s 18th birthday, a day after his high school graduation day. Much to his surprise, the younger also shared the same feelings with him when he reciprocated to his kiss.

----

Being someone's first love maybe great, but to be their last is beyond perfect..

And now he was with the love of his life, the one who has been with him through ups and downs. The one who watched Seowon growing up and gladly took over the ‘mother’ role. The one who always being patience with him whenever he left his dirty clothes scattered on the floor, the one who helped him finding his missing socks or matching ties every morning. The one who never tired in spreading happiness. And the one who didn’t mind getting hurt as long as he didn’t hurt someone else.

‘’Hey baby!’’

‘’Yes Jiyong?’’

‘’Don’t you ever feel tired?’’

‘’Of what?’’

‘’Being such a beauty and keep on running in my head?’’

Their nose touched.

The older hands sneaked on the younger’s waist.

Eyes to eyes..

Lips almost connected…

The younger’s face was already in a crimson red. He even felt the wanting to bury himself in a big hole when his mother accidentally witnessed the intimate moment between the couple, instantly closed the door with a misunderstanding thought ‘’whoops I guess wrong timing, I’ll let you two finish your business. But honey, dinner is ready, please be faster’’.

 ‘’Oh god please no more Jiyong!’’ he groaned while wriggled himself out from his husband iron grip.

Jiyong just let out a big laugh before he caught him back casually gave him a butterfly peck on his nose ‘’happy 6th anniversary love’’ he whispered and gave him a full kiss on his plumpy lips.