Finale

Tende (텐데)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                    

"THE MOMENTS MAY HAVE ENDED, BUT THE MEMORIES LAST FOREVER." 

 

Taeyong closed his eyes as he sat on a bench at the basketball court to rest. He's been playing for hours now. But he doesn't feel any pain on any of his muscles. Just, pain in his heart.

 

As soon as he closed his eyes his memories starts bringing him back to that place. A long time has passed but his heart keeps on replaying that day. He remembers everything exactly.

 

A few seconds later Ten, his lover, was infront of him. Ten flashed a smile, the sweetest and warmest smile Lee Taeyong has ever saw.

 

Ten and Taeyong have been in a relationship for 2 years now. And Taeyong can say that the past 2 years of his life was the happiest years of his life. It was pretty much the same for Ten.

 

Their relationship was just like any other relationship; there was jealousy on each sides, there were split-ups and reconciliations and pretty much more. What made them different is that they always find a way to fragment the moment of peace and beauty in their relationship.

 

"Yah I'm hungry let's eat" Ten said while acting cute. Nobody can resist Ten's cuteness, especially Taeeyong.

 

Taeyong stood up while smiling at Ten.

 

Taeyong intertwined his fingers with Ten's and looked at him as they walk. Ten didn't even bothered to look on Taeyong.

 

'Something felt wrong' Taeyong thought to himself, but he just shrugged away the idea. 'Well I guess it's just me that's wrong'.

 

They went to their favorite restaurant downtown and ordered what they usually eat; Chicken Alfredo for Taeyong and Baked Mac n' Cheese for Ten. Both of them is a big fan of pastas.

 

Everything was perfect for Taeyong— the music's rythm, the incredible ambiance of the restaurant they're at, the food that is beyond the description, and Ten who is right by his side.

 

As soon as the food was placed on the table, Ten started to eat. Taeyong thought it was h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter