One

Is It Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 7:30 pm on a cold winter day. Two boys were sitting on a comfortable bed with bowls of hot ramen. One of the two had his eyes fixed on his bowl, his stomach rumbling. The other meanwhile, was up to something else. 

"You have been staring at me for the past two minutes. Am I that good looking?" Jimin asked his best friend with a grin, looking away from his delicious ramen. 

"No." 

"Meanie." 

"Jimin."

"What?" 

"Do you.. What do you think of Jungkook?" 

"Tae, are you drunk?" Jimin asked with a laugh, his eyes turning into crescents. 

Taehyung stared at Jimin with a poker face till he stopped laughing. 

"What do you mean, Tae? He's cute, he's annoying. He's my best friend." Jimin replied with a sigh, wondering why his best friend asked such weird questions out of nowhere. 

"You think he's cute?" Taehyung said, biting his lower lip. "So I'm not the only one, right? Who finds him cute?" 

"Of course you're not, , a million girls think he's cute too." Jimin replied, rolling his eyes and digging into his ramen before it got too cold. 

Why was Taehyung asking him about Jungkook? 

Taehyung exhaled and stole some of Jimin's ramen.

"Hya." Jimin complained. 

"Is it okay to think he looks hot? You know, when he.. Smirks?" Taehyung asked once he had had a bite and swallowed. 

Jimin smirked slightly. "It's okay. As long as you think I'm hot too." 

Taehyung refrained from rolling his eyes at the typical-Jimin answer and hit him on his thigh lightly. 

"Are you drunk?" Jimin demanded once again. 

"No. I'm just.. Confused." Taehyung replied. 

Jimin ignored the declaration as it was rare for Taehyung to not be confused on a daily basis. 

"Is it okay to think he looks hot when he's shirtless?" Taehyung asked after swallowing. 

Jimin could not swallow_ he coughed and stared at his best friend. 

"Sure." Jimin replied hesitantly. 

Taehyung nodded to himself. 

"Tae... Why are you asking me this?" Jimin asked with a small smile. 

But Jimin never found out why because Jungkook himself came bursting in from the door. 

"Where's mine?" He demanded, snatching Jimin's bowl and grinning. 

Taehyung had gone pale the minute Jungkook had entered but now his cheeks were coloured pink at the thought of him having heard what he had said. 

"Why are you so red, hyung?" Jungkook asked, holding the bowl of ramen way over Jimin's head, causing him to threaten Jungkook.

"Nothing, nothing." Taehyung quickly shook his head. Why was his heart beating faster? Could his fears be true? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter