.01

Reincarnated

yoona's pov.

"hey yoong, are you ready to go to your new school i mean you know this is what you want? but you will need to socialize with our fans and such especially the sasaengs you know it's too dangerous outside our company." taeyeon unnie said to me while eating our breakfast.

"You know unnie i can handle it right? beside I'm too old already, okay so don't you worry and seohyun we're in the same school we can handle this." I smiled at her

"I know but, you know your not just not some ordinary girl right? your an actress / kpop idol can't you ju--" i cutted taeyeon unnie she's being a paranoid girl again.

"trust me unnie, me and maknae will be perfectly fine." I smiled at her and she sighed and just nodded and smiled as well.

"MAKNAE! aren't you done yet? we're running late." I said to her.

"coming unnie." she yelled back and running down stair and standing beside me already.

"so unnie we will be back at exactly 5pm okay?" Me and seohyun kissed her cheek and bid goodbye's 

yes that's our maknae over there, we don't have uniforms in our school and i think it's a good idea for me we could wear comfy clothes tho.

and yes that's me, I'm pretty skinny am i?

 

as soon as we reached the school the students are screaming and wants our sign and to take selca with them we entertained them for a few minutes and decided to go after that we are in the same course me and seohyun are taking a science course that's why we had a same schedule.

 

"Unnie let's go we're going to be late." seohyun dragged me and running in the hall ways 

"whoa maknae slow down." i said to her 

and that's when we reached our first subject when we opened the door everyone looked at us in a shocking expression even the professor and we just smiled and introduced our selves.

unfortunately me and seohyun are not seat mates because there the professor has a seating arrangement, great just great.

"Im yoona kindly sit beside jeon jungkook." the boy raised his hands for me to find him and when i reached my spot i looked at the boy who is jungkook he has this bad boy looked and when he noticed me looking at him he smirked he looks familiar to me.

 

"hey, um? i was just wondering did we kind of met before?" I asked him

"No, we did not."

"oh, okay." I swear i kind of already know him and i don't know why.