Four

17 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date : 29 May 2016

I haven't proof read, so if there is any grammar error, please forgive me :)

Word count : 2043

Seungcheol paced around his room, hand gripping his telephone tight. Jihoon haven't called him yet since the smaller left for Busan. And now Seungcheol is worried as hell since it was his first time separating from his boyfriend. 

 

"Cheol?" The door cracked open, revealing a smiling Jisoo. Seungcheol looked at his direction, giving him a questioned face. "Dinner is ready. The kids are waiting for you." Seungcheol nodded his head, and when Jisoo walked away, he called for Jihoon's cell again.

 

"The number you have dialed, is not answering, please try again later or leave a voice message after the beep tone."

 

"Lee Jihoon, I don't know how many times have I called you, but please answer my call or at least reply me. I am Lee Jihoon deprived and I know 2 days are not too long but I want my boyfriend. So err, please call me as soon as possible."

 

Seungcheol sent the voice message and instead of going out for dinner, he threw himself onto his and Jihoon's shared bed, and sniffed Jihoon's scent that still lingers on the sheet. 

 

Maybe Seungcheol was too deprived, but when his phone rang for the 3rd time, only then he picked up the call lazily.

 

"Seungcheol speaking."

 

"Cheol? Is everything okay?"

 

"BABE?!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter