Final

Too Good (For Me)

Everyone loves Park Jimin.

He is the mascot of the campus and he  gets on well with everyone. For some, he is handsome and a genius at dancing. He is more than friendly and talented.

"He is good at everything, to be honest." Min Yoongi's best friend Kim Namjoon said once to Yoongi. "Everyone wants to date with him, be friend with him or just wants to be him."

But not Yoongi. Min Yoongi hates him. He hates every single trait of Park Jimin.

Everyone loves Jimin because he has a wonderful smile.

When Park Jimin smiles, his eyes would dissapear, his cheeks would go pink and his perfectly white teeth would cover all of his lovely face. His lips would look so kissable. Sometimes he would even giggle, everyone around him would stop and admire that beautiful sound which would make everyone's heart warm. (or just Yoongi would stop and admire, whatever)

Min Yoongi, however, hates his smile.

When Jimin smiles his heart would skip a beat, his hands would sweat and he wouldn't be able to think anything. As much as Yoongi hates Jimin, he hates his giggles more. Everytime he hears his giggle; in cafeteria, in corridor, in a lecture, in garden and even in bus -unfortunately he and Jimin uses the same bus- he would try his best to avoid his giggles, he would use his headphone and he would force himself not to go next to him and ruffle his hair.

Everyone loves Jimin because he is a social butterfly.

Everybody at the college knows who Park Jimin is and how social he is so he is invited to everything: parties, meetings, dates, matches, plays... They also know how beautiful he is so he is basicly known by everyone and he is friends with everyone.

Min Yoongi hates Jimin because Jimin is everything he is not.

Yoongi is not social nor a butterfly. He has no friends -oh, that Mr.i-know-everything doesn't count- and he is invited to nowhere. Not like Yoongi cares, actually he hates people. (Whatever Namjoon claims, he definitelyhates Jimin too) But whenever he sees someone new next to Jimin he feels that his blood is boiling, his ears are going red with anger, without even noticing his hands are now fits. He sighs angrily, he knows he can't do anything.

Because Jimin knows everyone, but not him.

Everyone loves Jimin because he is an amazing dancer.

When Hoseok -a.k.a the dance prodigy of their school- was talking loudly in the corridor about a guy whose dance is from another star -who was apparently Jimin- most of the school had to come to the dance battle of their school's dance club -normally, no one would go to a dance battle. That was when everyone fell in love with the freshman and his dance. They kept talking about how his dance was smooth but strong, how he was moving with grace and how he looked like he was made to dance for months and months. Jimin was now in his second year and he was still holding his dance reputation.

Yoongi hates Jimin because of the way he dances.

He hates how Jimin dances so perfectly that people are drooling for him. He hates Jimin's dance because it makes him drooling. When he his lips in the middle of the choreography Yoongi just wants to stop him and kiss him until one of them is breatless. But he can't. When Jimin does hip trusts it is even worse, he sweats a lot and he feels so hot.

Everybody loves Jimin because he is so cute. (well, even Yoongi can't deny this fact)

Apart from his iness and hotness, Jimin is such a cutie. Everyone pinches his cheeks when he says something cute. Sometimes he would embarras himself and his cheeks would go red, and he would play with his finger while looking at his shoes.

Yoongi hates Jimin because he is so cute. (And that makes his heart ache.)

Yoongi hates Jimin because he is so cute that people around him would always touch him; they would play with his hair, with his fingers, or at least they would pinch his cheeks. Yoongi hates Jimin because when Jimin is cute, Yoongi can't do anything. He wants to run towards to the younger one, surprise him and pull him into a tight hug. However, everytime Yoongi sees Jimin being cute, he just passes next to him. Without doing anything.

Everybody loves Jimin's voice.

He has a high pitched voice that makes him even cuter. You couldn't be angry to Jimin, because he would come next to you with a cute pout and he would look at you with his beautiful eyes and his cute voice would go, "I'm sorry." More, when Jimin sang, you would hear heaven. His soft voice would touch your soul. Luckily, Jimin loved singing. He would sing in the corridors sometimes, or at the weekends he would sing in the park as he was drawing.

Yoongi hates the way Jimin talks. How his voice would sound cute and lovely even though he is angry or how his voice would tremble when he is afraid. Yoongi also hates his voice because every time he hears his voice he remembers the things that he will never hear from Jimin.

Yoongi knows that Jimin will never say him "I love you." with his lovely, high pitched voice. Yoongi will never hear Jimin calling his name lovingly. He will never hear him singing to him directly. And knowing all, hurts Yoongi. That's why he hates Jimin.

Everyone loves Jimin because he is perfect. Yoongi hates Jimin because he knows that he is perfect.

Yoongi hates Jimin, because right now Jimin eats his meal peacefully with his firends on the table right in front of his but Yoongi can't. He always thinks about how perfect Jimin is even when he is eating and he thinks about the fact that he will never be able to hug that perfect fluffy ball of sunshine.