Moonstruck (Prologue)

Rose Garden

"I'm glad you showed up" Taeyong said as he leaned against the fence. The sound of the metal echoing into the silent night, his leather jacket reflecting the moonlight. I smiled to myself as I took the time to admire his features, he looked perfect. His sharp jaw and his adamsapple sticking out promintently, his dark brown eyes that had looked so mysterious and distant, but had proved to be full of so much emotion; shining ever so brightly in the night as if he holds the universe and all it's stars within them. He gatches my gaze and smiles somewhat shyly. "If you're done staring, shall we go have some fun?" He chuckles. "I don't mind though. I'm all yours" He says, his cockiness having recovered quickly as he shot me a wink. He looks up at the fence, loosening his shoulders slightly. "This should be fine, it's like two and a half, maybe three meters? Yeah." He says to himself, or so I thought. I mean, I didn't really expect him to await my answer or confirmation of some sort, agreeing with his mathematical estimations before jumping the fence and climbing. As if that's something everyone can do. He spotted my expression of shock and confusion and reached me his hand. "You coming?" He asked politely. Like a, or maybe the prince on the white horse. Dreamy; but without the whole royal thing, just the eucalyptus chewing gum and the leather jacket, which I was totally ready to settle for. "Yeah, sure." I said, grabbing his hand; going on our first, but definitely not last adventure.