//actually sobbing//

eunseo, the boxuan fangirl

“Xiao! Xiao look! Oh my god, they’re so gay and cute together!”

 

Cheng Xiao walked over to where her girlfriend was sitting on the couch, very amused. She glanced to the T.V where Juyeon  was pointing, and laughed a bit.

 

“Juyeon, they’re beating each other up, how is that ‘gay and cute’?”

 

“No, it’s not, well, yes, it is, a little, but no. It's all about the conversation they had before beating each other up! The gay subtext, Xiao, thats what its all about. It’s a popular television show, do you really think that one of the main characters would be gay, bi, pan or other? No, not really, they would have to make that awful choice of randomly shooting Bona in the back to do that, so, of course, it's all within the subtext.”

 

“Whatever you say, babe.”

--

--

 

Jiyeon and Xuan Yi had just gotten done filming for the new episode of Queen, a show about a girl who, after a traumatic accident when she was younger, gained the power to manipulate gold in any way she wanted and decided to use said power to fight off evil, like the supervillain called Darkness.

 

Jiyeon played the main character, Bona, or Gold Touch, while Xuan Yi played the main villain, Darkness.

 

It was getting towards the end of the season, meaning the battles were getting more and more intense, meaning that it looked like Xuan Yi was getting more and more cuts and bruises (no matter how fake they are), meaning Jiyeon subconsciously feels guilty for ‘beating up’ her girlfriend.

 

Especially in this episode, seeing as the main story to this episode is that every being with powers suddenly loses their superpowers, but Bona still has to fight Darkness, with or without powers. And yeah, it helps a lot that that Darkness, although an alien, lost her powers too. But that means that they have to have hand-to-hand combat, bringing upon even more fake injuries to both of them.

 

After they had gotten done with it, Jiyeon had to rush over to Xuan Yi, kissing all of her fake bruises and cuts while everyone who witnessed it was at least mentally ‘aww’-ing. Another part of the cast, Sojung, had even gotten a video of it on her phone, which she posted to instagram once the episode was released.

 

exy_s2: Awww, Jiyeon can’t take even fake hurting her gf <3

 

--

--

 

Cheng Xiao heard a small scream coming from the living room and immediately rushed over to make sure Juyeon was okay.

 

“Juyeon, are you…?” she stopped in the doorway, confused at the look on Juyeon’s face.

 

She was grinning down at her phone, tears in the corners of her eyes.

 

“Xiao, Xiao look!” she the phone in Cheng Xiao’s face. It was a video of a girl running over towards another girl that was sitting on the ground, hugging her and then kissing her everywhere on the face while the girl who was laying on the ground was laughing.

 

“That's cute but… who are they?”

 

Juyeon had a shocked look on her face. “Kim Jiyeon and Xuan Yi, from the show we were just watching, Queen! They’re so cute together, I’m dying, I’m dead, I’m just going to replay this video forever and ever, play this at my funeral when I die so I can watch this even from my grave and in the afterlife,” she took a deep breath, fanning her face, “Xiao, do you see this? Actual tears. In my eyes. I’m actually crying. Why is a fifteen second long video doing this to me?”

 

Cheng Xiao sighed, a small smile growing on her face, and sat next to Juyeon on the couch, wrapping her arms around her and patting her head.

 

“There, there.”