Final

I don't love you, I don't need you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don’t love you, I don’t need you

Kris x OC(Xi Lu Hanna)

 

 

9th April 2015

9.19AM

 

‘’I do’’, Kris agreed and look at his beautiful bride.

Hanna smiled and blushed, ‘’I do’’.

The priest smiles, ‘’I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride’’.

The hall that was full of people were cheering and teasing upon the newlywed when the handsome tall groom Kris kissed passionately his bride Hanna’s plump lips.

When Kris didn’t stop Hanna’s lips, Luhan as the bride’s brother cleared his throat and say loudly, ‘’Your hotel is booked for you both, so please stop and make babies there!’’.

Their relatives and friends laughed at Luhan’s word while Kris glared at his brother in-law and Hanna blushed madly. Luhan’s wife, Meili smacked his husband’s arm lightly but laughed. The laughter slows down as the MC who’s Kris and Hanna’s best friends announced it’s to time.

Kris hold Hanna’s hand and gripped it tightly yet softly. ‘’I love you, my sun’’,Kris whispers as they walk to their table to eat.

Hanna look up to her husband and answer, ‘’I love you too, my dragon’’.

With that, Hanna prayed that their love would last forever and awaits where their future would bring them next with no negative thoughts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 months later-

‘’Honey, I am going to bring Moli for a walk now’’, Kris shouted at the door.

Hanna who’s reading a novel respond, ‘’Be back soon, babe!’’.

Smiling, Kris chuckled at Hanna’s nickname for him. ‘It’s been four months since we’re married’,he thought. Kris admit he’s happy, he’s happy with what he had now and he was so thankful that everyday he prayed they both will live together until their hairs grew grey and watch their kids getting married and taking care of their grandchildrens. He then smiles to himself and continue to walk.

Reaching the park where all the dogs are taken for a walk, Moli ran towards her dog friends and starts barking to each other. He then sit himself at the prepared bench and soon after, his brother-in-law and friends showed up.

‘’Where’s my baby sister?’’,Luhan asked.

‘’Yeah, where is my noona?,’’Tao and Sehun pouted.

Kris glared the maknaes and scoffed, ‘’Pfffft, she’s my wife now, noona my . And don’t you both have fiancé now?’’. He then turned his head to Luhan, ‘’She’s at home reading her novel, you know it’s my day to walk Moli, right?’’.

Luhan nodded and starts to talks about their jobs and wife. They kept on laughing until Sehun and Tao take their leave when their respective fiancé calls them to come back home. After sometime talking to each other, Luhan excused himself to buy some water as he’s thirsty from talking.

‘’Do you want something?’’,Luhan asked.

‘’Anything will do. Thanks’’,Kris says.

‘’Okay. Take care of my ‘babies’ too’’,Luhan command.

Kris just nodded.

As Luhan was walking away from the bench, he suddenly heard a loud sound of car crashing the park behind him. He turn around and saw Moli barked at his male owner who’s laying on the ground with pool of bloods around him. His eyes widened and ran as fast as he could towards Kris’s side. He lifted Kris’s head and even as a man, seeing his brother-in-law in this state, he couldn’t help but have tears on his eyes. He slowly slap Kris’s cheeks and start shouting ‘CALL THE AMBULANCE!! ANYBODY!’’.

A lot of passer-by starts helping the wounded ones and make an ambulance call. Luhan panicked as he sees bloods still flowing out of Kris’s head.

‘’SOMEONE PLEASE ING CALL THE AMBULANCE,’’he shouted.

The crowds was shouting as they help others who was also hitted by the car. Luhan’s mind went blank when he thought about his beloved sister. ‘They just got married. What do I do?’.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 weeks later-

Hanna walked inside Kris VIP room with a heavy heart. She then tries to smile and greets his coma husband, ‘’Hey babe. I’m here again’’. She then kissed her husband forehead and cupped his face. She looked at his face for the longest time before sitting on the chair provided.

‘’How are you today? I am fine and it’s so busy today at the boutique. There’s a lot of customers and they were all good. They were all asking how are you and I don’t know what to answer so I just smiled and ask them to pray for you’’, Hanna starts telling her stories as what she had done from the first day she got the news Kris got hit by a car.

‘’When are you going to wake, babe? Your workers are asking me to manage your hotel. You know that I can’t managed your hotel, right?’’,she kept on talking.

Her heart screams in pain as she saw there is still no respond of him after 9 days. Her eyes were swollen from crying. Her body was tired to go through this alone. She forced herself to work so that she won’t get sick by the time Kris has woken up and to distract herself from thinking anything bad that could happened.

People around her kept on asking her what had happened and she honestly don’t have any idea. Every where she goes, the questions about her husband haunted her and she felt like she wants to give up. The pressure from the media, fans and people stressed her out and she was so afraid. As soon the largest hotel chains heir in China, Kris Wu was involved in an accident news went out, Hanna was the media and world wide’s targets.

-

She remembers 9 days ago when she felt an uneasy feeling in her stomach but shrugged it off. She went to the kitchen and uses Kris’s favourite mug. She remembers how her hand shakily holds the mug that she dropped it. Just a little later, her phone rang and immediately picked it up. Luhan’s voice trembled throught the phone saying something she didn’t understand.

‘’Na…. Na… N-nnaa,’’,Luhan started.

‘’What’s going on?’’,Hanna starts to feel the uneasy feeling again.

‘’It’s Kris. H-he’s now at a hospital. He was-,’’with that she didn’t wait for Luhan to finish his word. She fall on her knees and cries. After she’s back in sense, she got ready to see her husband. When she hopped inside the car with a troubled feelings, Kris’s words came to her ears, ‘’It’ll be okay and drive slowly, okay? I love you’’. Those words that Kris would always say whenever something bad happened.

-

Hanna thoughts was disturbed when Kris’s finger moved(she was holding Kris’s hand). Her eyes widened and she wiped her tears. dropped when it moves again. She abruptly stand up and screams ‘’DOCTOR!’’. Kris’s eyelid moves a bit and a slow pained groaned escaped his lips.

Hanna went out from the room and calls a doctor. When she came back inside with a doctor, she saw Kris’s eyes was opened widely.

The doctor then politely ask Hanna to leave the room which she agrees as she think her family needs to know that Kris is now awake.

10 minutes later, the doctor come out and deliver the news about Kris.

‘’Mrs. Lu. I think for now you need to keep everything at low. You see, your husband suffers a memory loss. From what I could see, it’s not temporary but it could be. He can’t remember some of his memories. Don’t be surprise by his action or words. Also, don’t force him to immediately remember something, I am afraid if the brain damaged gets stronger. I can’t give you the exact answer but let’s pray he’ll be fine as he used to be. You can go in again and I’ll take my leave now, ‘’he bow and leave.

My heart broke in pieces and once again, I break down and crying in the hallway. 20 minutes later, I went back inside and greet him.

‘’Hi’’,Hanna whispered audibly.

Kris’s sharp eyes melts at the beautiful women infront of him but keeps a straight face. ‘’Who are you?’’, he questioned with an angry tone.

Though Hanna remember the doctor words, she couldn’t lie and say she’s just a friend. ‘’I am your wife, Kris’’.

‘’When did I even marry you? I don’t even know you’’, Kris smirked, “STOP LYING!’’.

‘’It’s okay if you don’t know me now and I didn’t lie,’’Hanna calmly reply.

‘On the second thought, she do looks familiar. She looks like Luhan too,’Kris talks to himself in his mind. Then his head starts to pound inside and he screams in pain.

‘’Kris! What happened?,’’Hanna touched Kris’s shoulder.

Kris flinched and pushed Hanna’s hand. “DON’T TOUCH ME!!I DON’T EVEN KNOW YOU! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!’’,he shouted in outrage. Kris then hold his head and close his eyes tightly.

With that being said, Mr and Mrs Wu along with my parents and Luhan opens the door and M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter