Don't worry, I'll wait for you

A forever with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BREAKING NEWS
G DRAGON AND SANDARA PARK HAS GOTTEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT ON JUNE 23 3:37 AM. G DRAGON HAS SOME SCRATCHES AND IS RESTING WHILE SANDARA IS STILL IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM. THE COUPLE HAS BEEN TOGETHER SINCE JULY 3, 2009 AND HAS ANNOUNCED THEIR RELATIONSHIP LAST YEAR. YANG HYUNSUK, BIG BANG, 2NE1, AND THE REST OF THE YG FAMILY IS AT THE HOSPITAL WAITING FOR G DRAGON, AND SANDARA PARK TO BE RELEASED. WE HOPE THEY ARE IN GOOD CONDITIONS.

"Nrghh..." My head hurts, and my body feels as stiff as a rock. I slowly opened my eyes to see a bright light in front my eyes. I squinted a little as I turned my head to the side to see youngbae and daesung discussing about something.  "He's awake!" I hear a girly voice. I turned to my side to see minzy, and chaerin crying in tears. "HYUNG!" Daesung exclaimed while hugging me. 

What happened? I remember driving with Dara when- SH*T DARA! I got up only to feel a sharp pain in my rib cage. "Careful jiyong." I heard top say while holding my shoulders. "WHERE'S DARA?!" I exclaimed trying to get out from his hold. "Calm down jiyong!" Youngbae exclaimed while trying to hold my arms. "WHERE IS SHE!" I yelled like a maniac. Everyone was silent. NO she can't be... NO! "I-is s-she dea-" "She's in her room." Minzy said quietly while sobbing.

I sighed in shock as I nodded. "Take me to her room." I said. No one dared to move. " I said-" "Hyung there's something you should kno-" "I SAID TAKE ME TO HER ROOM!" I yelled. "But-" "please... I need to see her." I said softly while sobbing. Youngbae sighed and nodded. He picked me up and sat me on the wheel chair and strolled me to the next room beside me. When We stopped in front of her room, I tried opening the door when he stopped me. "Wait, I'll get seungri, bom, and hyun suk out first." He said softly. I nodded.

A few moments later, I saw bom, hyun suk, and seungri. They looked at me in tears as they gave me a tight hug. I smiled at them as seungri, and hyun suk let go except for bom. "Noona, you can let go now." I said quietly but she shook her head. "D-Dara doesn't remember..." She said while sobbing. I couldn't understand what she said because of her sobs. Seungri pulled her as I looked at her confusingly. Hyun suk opened the door for me as I wheeled myself in. 

I could see her back facing me as she stared out the window. She had a few scratches on her face but she looked fine. "D-Dara?" I said while sobbing. She turned around and I ran to her and gave her a tight hug. I don't care if my ribs were hurting. I was glad she was safe. I felt her pounding my chest. I let her go and examined her face. "Are you ok? Are you hurt? Do you feel sick?" "I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter