CHAPTER 1

Le-Kawaii's Kawaii Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   LEO’s P.O.V (point of view)
We were in the car driving to some random destination at bloody 4:00 am in the morning as our schedule was suddenly changed due to some unforeseen circumstances on a REALLY short notice. 
I glanced around to see Hakyeon nagging Hyogi, Ken showing off his Ajjumma impersonation to Hongbin who seemed to be really enjoying it ....and... Ravi was peacefully sleeping in the backseat next to me. How I envy his ability to sleep through allll of this! These people are so noisy sometimes! Cats need their beauty sleep for god’s sake! 
Sooo me being the smart person I am, plugged in my earphones and started listening to Islands by Super Junior. This song was one of favourites and it was also very calming so I hoped that it would lull me sleep.
As I was about to slowly drift away to dreamland where dreams about Kittens and my favourite lattes were waiting for me... I heard a really obnoxious ‘Ottokajiiii~’ which made my eyes jolt open and glare at that hopeless human who tried to disrupt my beauty sleep. Obviously Ken immediately regretted his action and shrivelled back to seat doing his best to keep quiet.
I’m not usually this cranky or crabby, normally; I would take part in the fun and teasing but NOT today! *insert evil aura*
Why you ask? The answer is simple –Ravi and I had our separate Vixx LR practise till 11:00pm last night as we had an upcoming concert just before the main showcase where we were going to promote ‘Depend On Me’ with the other members. We came home at midnight after eating dinner and Ravi being the bastard he is demanded for a round of cus apparently I was too y for him to handle. And that one round turned into many long rounds and finally we went to sleep at 1:30. 
Just when I thought that I could catch up on my much deserved sleep, Ken&N decided to barge into our room and wake me up in the most irritating way known to man and cat! Even after I woke up they didn’t shut up as they were trying to wake up Ravi! And obviously it took a bloody long time. Finally after my ‘dear’ boyfriend woke up, I was thrown into the shower to obviously shower and get changed! I mean who does allll of that that early in the morning?! 
My suffering did not end there. I was stuck in a car with a bunch of idiots for a long journey to god knows where! Not to mention that in the hurry and confusion I forgot to pack my favourite canned Latte. (Can you imagine a Leo without coffee?!)
So yesssss if you look at my face now, it kind of like resembles the grum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter