Chapter 10.

Boundary of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Yeoboseyo...”

Shin Hye frowned slightly when she heard a stranger voice on the other side of the line. She hadn’t heard that voice before whenever she called him. She confusedly glanced at her phone for a while.

Did she press the wrong phone number? Or… Did they change the phone number?

“Yeoboseyo… Is it Arable Private School?” She asked hazily to the man.

“Yeh.. It is. Can I help you?” The other side answered her with a polite tone.

So….. She didn’t press the wrong number and they didn’t change the phone number too. Only he didn’t answer the phone.

“Can I speak to Headmaster Lee Min Ho ssi?” Shin Hye asked again, this time more enthusiastically and more cautiously. She had a strong vibe that he won’t answer her. But she wished her foreseen was wrong.

“Seon-sen-nim had gone out for a while. If you have something to say, please leave a message with your name. I’ll inform him as soon as he came back.”

“My name is Park Shin Hye. I’m a student of Lee seon-sen-nim whom he guides as a private tutor. He had been absence without contacting me for three days and it hadn’t happened before. So, I wonder is everything fine with him?”

“Yeh…  Park Shin Hye ssi…. I’ll tell him about your contact.”

Shin Hye hang up the phone with dissatisfaction and disappointed mind at the same time. Min Ho had been failed to show up since the day they last met at the night club. He is not a type of person who would be absent for no reason or without leaving any information. Even when he was about to late, he always contacts her first to tell her one day ahead before his late or contact her without failing for one time. So, to be concluded, the reason why he didn’t contact was because he didn’t want to contact.

But……. Why didn’t he want to contact? What was the reason?

Shin Hye recalled about the memory of the last moment when they say goodbye to each other. Min Ho was sending her home after their escape from the night club. She recalled the every little single detail memories of that moment.

Did she tell something which could bother him by mistake…?

As long as she remembered, she thought she didn’t say anything strange. She couldn’t recall any negative impact between them when they said goodbye to each other in front of her house. Nothing strange thing happened that night. Well…….. Except …. One thing …… One incident.

When her memory touched at that moment, Shin Hye felt her face had already burning hot with her heart fluttered out of her control. She wasn’t a person with no experiences on that kind of things. She had kissed and had been kissed by Wonnie when they were together. Though the touching and the feeling were not as strong and as passionate as last night with Min Ho, she had experienced every kind of skinships which normal couples did in their relationships life. She believed he also had himself too. The way he touched her, the way he started to response her kiss and slowly taking the control, and stepped up the desire inside her and devoured her whole…..it was too skillful and ….. at the same time….. tempting her completely.

 

 

 

...........................................................................

 

 

 

 

"Kiss me. As passionate as you can….”

She his lips audaciously while her one hand holding at his nape to support herself to kiss him deeper. While kissing him fervidly, her other hand was gently over his warm hard chest, roaming around upwards from his shoulder, downwards to his strong biceps arm. When she reached out for his hand, she grabbed him from the wrist and pulled up slightly and led him to touch her bare flank up to her back.

While nibbling his lower lips, she noticed him still didn’t respond her and stupefy like a statute under her kiss. She pulled away herself from him slightly and opened her dazed eyes a bit to look at him.

What a dull and insensible man…

Even a beautiful and ually attractive woman like her was saddling just on top of over his private area with half and kissed him sensually, he still didn’t response her. While watching his dumbfounded face, embarrassing and annoyance were roaming around her head alternately. She wasn’t purposely wanted to kiss him either. It was because of the emergency situation and she didn’t have any choice.

She awkwardly cleared without knowing what to say or what to act under his mysterious gaze.

“I…….. Huh……. I……….”

Her uttering voice was muted under his sudden kiss and so was her conscious mind. All she knew was her whole body being strongly enfolded within his arms and kissing her senselessly, which is more passionate and more fervid than the earlier kiss. She couldn’t think anything except how to survive within his kisses and touches which was like a strong eddy from the river, pursuing her to drown to the beneath.

 

 

 

.....................................................................

 

 

 

 

Shin Hye stood up from her chair abruptly with whole body goose bumps when she recalled that moment. Without looking the mirror, she knew exactly that her face would be blushing red as she felt the burning hot sensation all over her heated skin. She unconsciously pressed her now fast beating chest and shook her head vigorously to shoo away the images from her head.

“Meo yah…. Why do I think about it again? Park Shin Hye …. Are you crazy?”

Then her hands unconsciously lifted upward and touched her neck and upper chest where she fully buttoned her blouse up to the neck line and wearing a scarf. She didn't use to wear a full buttoned blouse or shirt often and didn't wear a scarf at home. But now ..... she had to. Because of her porcelain white skin was tinted with full of red marks made by Min Ho the other night. She didn't notice it would be so many red marks on her neck and upper chest that much. When she woke up the next day in the morning, she almost shouted out with surprise when she saw bite red marks all over her neck and chest while taking the shower. The only one thing that she glad Min Ho was not come was for this reason. It would be super awkward when he saw that marks.

Shin Hye decided to come out from her room as if she stayed alone, her mind would uncontrollably reach to that incident again. It could not be happened that way….. It was not supposed to be happened that way. She needed a distraction.

When she came out of her room and walked down the stairs to the living room. Ajima was preparing a lemonade juice at the kitchen. She walked towards the kitchen to Arjima.

“Arjima...”

“Shin Hye agussi...Do you want something?”

“Anne.... Where is harabeoji? Is this juice for harabeoji?”

“Yeh... He is in the study room. Should I inform him that you are searching for him?”

“No. No need to. I will take this juice to him.”

After ajima had finished preparing the juice, Shin Hye took it to the study room. When she reached at the door, she knocked the door and wait for her grandfather to reply.

“Come in...”

When she heard her grandfather’s permission, she slowly opened the door and entered the room. Park Geun Hyung was preparing the legal documents which is received from the data that Shin Hye gave him three days ago. It was the narcotic drug exchange data from the black rose night club.

“Harabeoji….”

“Eo? Shin Hye yah… “ Park Geun Hyung looked up his granddaughter and asked. “You don’t have teaching today?”

“Neh… Seon-sen-nim didn’t come…. Harabeoji.” Shin Hye answered with a unsatisfied tone. She took the glass of juice and gave her grandfather.

“Kede... Is he feeling unwell? He hasn’t been absented before.” Park Geun Hyung asked with surprise before sipping the juice.

Shin Hye felt more provoked after hearing Park Geun Hyung’s words.

“I’m not sure whether he feels well or not. I’ve called to the school office and only his secretary answered the call. He said Lee seon-sen-nim had gone out and hadn’t said anything about being sick or something.”

“So…. he might be busy with other works. Lee seon-sen is a busy person and I’m really thankful that he accepted to guide you even with his busy schedule.” Park Geun Hyung said with soft smile.

“Even if he was busy with other works, he should at least call me to tell about his absence.” Shin Hye complained back with slight pouting mouth.

“Then, what do you want to do?” Park Geun Hyung asked with adoring gaze. He could sense his granddaughter annoyance in her complaint.

Shin Hye looked at him with curious eyes. “I wonder if you had his personal hand phone number.”

“No. He only gave me his office phone number.”

“Then, Yong Geon harabeoji might have his personal phone number.” Shin Hye asked again.

“I don’t know. I heard Yong Geon said Lee seon-sen didn’t use to give his personal phone number to anyone. If not there are a lot of complains of enrolling school and other problems all the time to him. I think he also wants to spare his private own time without distraction.”

“But I still want to call him….” Shin Hye insisted with whimpering tone.

“It is impolite of us to ask Yong Geon Shin Hye yah... If Lee seon-sen didn’t give us his personal number, it was because he didn’t want us to call him whenever we want to.” Park Geun Hyung convinced his spoiled little granddaughter with patient explanation.

“But........ Harabeojiiiiii.......”

“May be he might have his own personal case my child... He will contact us if he has free time. Just wait for a while... Okay.”

“You know that I’m not a kind of type who will patiently-sit-and-wait-silently in the house without knowing the exact reason. I’d rather call myself beforehand.”

“If Lee seon-sen didn’t come, you even could rest a day without studying. You didn’t lost, did you?”

“But I don’t want to rest....”

Park Geun Hyung shook his head with giving up smile at his stubborn granddaughter. He no longer tried to reason with his spoiled child because he knew that she didn’t give up on talk back to him. He continued looked at the documents that would be necessary in the court.

Shin Hye looked at her old grandfather who read the document with a pair of thick power glasses, suddenly, she reminded the words that Min Ho said to her about her grandfather and at the same time she felt sorry for her whimpering and spoiling manner towards him. Her grandfather loved her very much and did everything for her without refusing even it was a bit out of reason. He indulged her with everything sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter