Love at Running Man

Bobby x Seolhyun FF Collection

It was a sunny day when Bobby woke up first before Hanbin who usually wakes up earlier than him. Bobby is too excited for their schedule today. Hanbin and him will be shooting their Running Man appearance today. Its really unusual for him, he doesn't know why he feels excited more than anyone else right now. All he want is to get to the shooting location already. 

"Yah what's with the rushing hyung? Too excited for Running Man?" Hanbin noticed how his hyung change today. 

"Why? Isn't it bad to be that excited? Its our first time to be on that show, of course I will feel very excited." Hanbin isn't satisfied with what Bobby told him. Something smells fishy. 

The two head out of their dorm already, heading outside their dorm's building. There's a car waiting for them to take the two to the said shooting location. After an hour, they arrived already. Older artists are there with them. Only 3 of them are the youngest among the guest for the said episode. -- Bobby, Hanbin and Seolhyun. 

Hanbin and Bobby started greeting everyone from the set, the stars, the staffs and other people who greets them, they greet them back except for the same liner idol guest who's also in the set. The three of them are inside the dressing room respectedly only for them. Bobby's eyes can get off from the lass who's sitting alone on the couch. She somehow looks so attractive. That's what he's thinking the moment he saw her alone inside the room. 

"Hyung would you keep off your eyes from her? She might feel annoyed if she caught you staring at her like a maniac." Bobby craned his head to his younger leader who just talk agaisnt him. He chuckled. 

"Mwoyah? You just called me a maniac Kim Hanbin. You no fun." he whispered. They should be careful not to let her hear what they're talking about even though the lass might be listening to some song on her head set or not. 

Hanbin just laughed off with what Bobby told him. 

The make up artist finally came inside the room and ask the three of them to sit on the chairs on front of the mirror so they can start fixing them three and get dressed since the shoot will start for 30 minutes from now. 

"READY! PEOPLE PLEASE GET ON STAGE NOW. WE'LL START IN 3-2-1!" The director commanded and everyone gathered on backstage to prepare themselves going on stage by teams. 

Bobby and Hanbin are teamed up as new X-Man since they are the newest guest on the show. Along with Seolhyun, Jimin, Jihyo, Gary, and Kwangsoo. The two iKON members feel so happy being in the show, they were able to show off their skills. It was the show category where they should serenade girls who they wanted to be their game partner and on the other side, when the girls pick them as their partner should do some things to get their chosen partner. 

Hanbin was the first one who perform next to Big Nose who sang for Song Jihyo. Hanbin start his dance by stretching in a y way, it was the song where he and iKON members performed on Mix & Match. Everyone's jaw dropped with Hanbin's dancing skills. From Jihyo, to Jimin and Seolhyun. All of them are amaze, also the MCs got stunned because of Hanbin. As he continue dancing, he went to Jihyo, the girl who he pick to be his partner on the game. 

It's Bobby's turn to catch their attention this time, he goes for a rap he dedicated to Jimin. Yes even though he badly wants to dedicate a rap song for the girl in black on the right side, he can't do it that easily. He know how it might affect his fans specially those who stan him. Since he's a fan of Kim Jimin during his younger age, he decided to pick her. 

"Among the three ladies, there's someone I'm a big fan of. I like her." He said when he got called by the MC. "I want to confess my heart." Is it really for Jimin or its for Seolhyun who caught his attention the moment he saw her like meters away from him? "Let's clap our hands for Bobby!" Everyone did clap their hands for him, his heart suddenly raise when he saw Seolhyun clapping for him. 

 

"Excuse me lady,

All I want from you is time,

Please rewind the time to become a girl

Don't expect for me to call you noona.

You look a lot younger than me.

 

The moment he said the second line to last, he was sure of it that his eyes are on Seolhyun as if he's saying it for her. Hanbin also noticed how Bobby acted that way. He knows Bobby well, he might seem like hitting on a noona but he definitely like someone who's hot, pretty and y at the same time. 

 

"Look at the mirror Jimin,

There are lots of comedian around you

Making people laugh is your occupation

Atleast today, I want to make you laugh baby!

Just for a day, please let me act like a man,

and not a younger brother.

 

As he sing the last two lines again, his eyes went to Seolhyun once again and caught her eyes on him too. He make a heart shape on his head as he walk back to where he was lined up. Everyone are impressed with his rapping skills. Admit it or not, Seolhyun was also impressed with Bobby but he ain't her type. 

Bobby saw Hanbin giving him thumbs up and when he got where he was standing a while ago, the stars requested him to show of his dancing skills too so he walk on the center, started dancing like a pro with his crumping dance. It was smooth, y and cute. He walk to Jimin again showing his finger hearts, he gave her a backhug making the noona blush. He run back to his place after. Now its the girls turn to show off their talent after the guys. 

When it's Seolhyun's turn, all the men who's inside the set keep their eyes on her. Of course Bobby shouldn't skip the opportunity of watching her dance. 

Bobby feels weak, seeing Seolhyun doing those stretching. It must be the iest thing his eyes could ever see in his entire life. Seolhyun walks towards the men section with a y aura. She first went to Kwangsoo, do some little touch on his shoulders and dances ily. If Bobby's eyes flames fire, Seolhyun might be on fire already. She then walk to Gary who's on Bobby's left side. Damn, how I wish I was the one. That was what he's thinking right now. Seolhyun did the same thing dancing like seducing Gary too. Seolhyun went back on the center where she dance gracefully, along with a red scarf as her props, she threw it and landed on front of Bobby's place. He wants to pick it but it would be a big issue if he do. 

He was just smilling the whole time Seolhyun dance, it was a weird feeling for him. 


After some hour, the shoot has ended. Everyone gathered back to the dressing room already and it was only Hanbin, Bobby and Seolhyun again are inside the room. Silence covered the whole room as they bring their things back to their bags. Seolhyun gasped when one of hair brush fell on the floor, she was about to get it but Bobby grabbed it for her. "Here/Thanks." Hanbin heared the two making him smile secretly. Suddenly an idea popped in his mind. "Ahh hyung I'll just get some food outside. What would you like? And you too Seolhyun noona?" It's true that there's a mini-celebration outside since its a christmas episode, the production staffs are the one who intended to do the mini celebration and due to the success for the 278th Episode of Running Man. 

"Any food will do as long as I can eat it Hanbin." Bobby said.

"Mine..just a little amount of pasta if there's one Hanbin-shi, thanks." Seolhyun feels shy with the rookie members since it was only her who's with them right now. She can't ask them stuffs because they're not that close.

Hanbin went out of the room already. Now it was only Bobby and Seolhyun. 

Its now or never Kim Jiwon...he felt sudden uneasness of moving around the room since it was only him and the girl he's been eyeing on. What the hell did you do Kim Hanbin..why you left me here with her. He's not sure if its Hanbin's intention of leaving him with Seolhyun or he was just really hungry so he got nothing to do and leave them inside the room. Bobby got a lot of options to do, he can go out of the room and leave Seolhyun or he stay inside the room and wait for Hanbin to come without even talking with her. 

It was really awkward for him. 

He's still doubting wether to start a conversation with her or not. 

"Uhh what the hell Kim Hanbin why aren't you still coming back." he mumbled. 

"Are you saying something Bobby-shi?" was his voice too loud to be heard by Seolhyun? Guess it was loud enough for her to hear. 

"H-huh? Nothing..I mean do you feel hungry already? Or nah." he was trying to be chilled as he talk with her.

"Not really. I'm fine, no worries." Seolhyun shook her head with the smile which Bobby prefer looking at. 

"Oh okay then. Let's just wait for Hanbin to come. Today's episode was really fun right?" now he's stable taling with her as if they're friends already. 

"Yes it is. It was nice watching you rap for Jimin unnie. Its your self compose rap?

"Really. Ah thank you, I enjoyed watching you too-- Oh what I mean is you perform too." Bobby gasped when he picked the wrong word to use as he let their conversation continue. That was near for her to obviously know Bobby been watching her the moment they went on stage. 

Seolhyun just giggled, finding Bobby cute when he gasped trying to look for an aliby with what he just said. Seolhyun isn't that slow not to get what he mean. 

"Thank you too and you're welcome. I thought you're not easy to talk with." Bobby doesn't know if Seolhyun is complementing him or she's just stating what she see on him. 

"But I'm not? We can be friends if you want to. Don't be afraid of me aigoo. I don't eat gorgeous ladies like you--"

"What gorgeous ladies hyung?" Hanbin interrupted grinning secretly. 

It was a wrong timing. Bobby was about to say cheesy words to Seolhyun but Hanbin didn't even let him. 

"Kim Seolhyun-shi! Your manager is here to fetch you already." a staff barged in, in the middle of Double B's scene. Seolhyun stood up, wearing her bag pack. 

"It was nice meeting you Bobby-shi." she said bowing her head to Bobby then to Hanbin before going out of the dressing room. 

Bobby was dumbfounded and wasn't able to bid a goodbye for Seolhyun. He's hoping its not the last time he'll be able to talk with her. 

He looks at Hanbin who's currently eating now. He may look innocent but it was really his plan from leaving Bobby and Seolhyun together and asking the staff to call for Seolhyun the moment he knew the conversation might get into something.