♚ cheatsheet

♛ ❝ ѕтяιкє тнє вℓσσ∂ ❞ » vampire apply fic « open + accepting!

cheatsheet

homeplotlinescheatsheetappreviews

read carefully.

one. All of the plotlines have some type of flaw. So if I see mary-sues, there will be a price to pay. NO MARY-SUES.

two. Age ranges go from 19-30.
The oldest head must be 25-30, appearance-wise. Vampire ages are different. 

three. Love interests from Asian decent is allowed (+1 if it's a lesser known idol). Also you character may be any ual orientation cause #LoveAlwaysWins (a/n: heads-up, I don't have experience with yuri, so I apologize beforehand for all the lesbian pairings). note: jackon of got7 is taken.

four. Though vampires, they aren't magical beings with superpowers. They only have immortality and enhanced/supernatural abilities and senses.

five. Your person does not need to be born or raised in Korea. But the story will be taking place in Korea, so please explain when/why/how your person ended up in here.

six. Your character should have been a vampire since birth. How was your early life? Did you keep being a vampire a secret your whole life? How were your parents? Were they also head of a clan?

seven. Due to the treaty, vampires are not allowed to hunt humans for blood. Vampires, these days, use a blood substitute (usually being animal blood) to feed their hunger.

seven point five. You are allowed to drink human blood, with their CONSENT though. Cause consent it everything. So if your lover, for example, it a human, then with their consent and knowing you can drink their blood.

eight. You cannot turn any human into a vampire, and nor can you become a human. Vampires are born vampires, and cannot undo their species type.

nine. More will be added if need be.

turn-in