Arriving

Mine!

Sano pulled his suitcase up the street where the map said Mizuki live. He sigend as he pushed his jet black hair back and stopped half way. 

" Oi, are you coming?" he yelled down and turned his head towards the other male who was struggeling getting his own case up towards the high-jumper. Nakatsu stopped for a moment to push the sweat of his forhead. " Ya, how mutch longer is it. This was not here when we visited her over spring break." He compalined as he began to push his case again.

" Baka, we rented a buss for that and went the other way around. We had to take the lokal one this time, witch stops at the bottom of this road. It doesn't go further up." He shook his head gently. He had told that stupid moron to not pack his big case full of stuff. He never lisened. 

After getting Nakatsu and his stupid case up they walked around the big houses to look for the number written on the pice of paper she had given Sano before they came to visit her the first time. 

 

" Welcome, aaaahhh you both look so handsome." Mizuki's mom squimed as she dragged the boys inside. They both thanked her and shook hands with Mizuki's father and brother as well. they had warmed up to Sano a bit since his last visit but it was still quite akward. 

" Mizuki and Komari's in the garden with some of their friends, we'll take youre bags you guys go out and have fun with all the other kids." Sano thougth her mother only wanted to make shure he spent more time with her daugther. He had alredy overheard her speaking on the phone last time telling her friend she wanted him to become her son i law. Well it wasn't time for that just yet. He and Nakatsu sat their bags down and went thorugh the kitchen witch led to the gardens.

 

" Ya, when are youre handsome boyfriends coming again?" June was one of the friends Komari and Mizuki had made after attending college. Both of the looked up and yelled loudly. " He's not my boyfriend." Then they looked at eachother in shock. Their other friend an the only male present at the moment looked over at the both of them. 

" I didn't knew you had boyfriends." Makoto said as he seemed way more interested in this then the book he was reading. Komari looked over at her friend and gave her a suspisous look. " Why did you say no? What about Sano?" Mizuki just looked down trying not to meet her gaze.

" He haven't asked me yet, then waht about you and Nakatsu?" She asked. Komari shook her head. " After you left I told you i would try to get his attention, but he seemed to avoid women since you left. i have my pride to. I won't date a man when he loves someone else. i've alredy been throguh that."

Makoto looked over at Mizuki. " You shure he's going to ask you, you haven't seen him in a long time and from what i was told he does not seem to care a lot about you, just his high jumping." June slapped him with one of the books. " Don't listen to him, he's been crap all morning. Track workouts are getting harder by day. " 

" Shut it, its nothing i can't hadle." He complained and turned his head toward Mizuki. " Its been a year, don't you think dating from afar is a bit...difficult." 

 

" Thats why I came here." A voice behind them spoke. Mizuki's eyes widen as she turned her head. Sano was staning rigth there,in the flesh. " How?" she asked confused. " I'm moving here, with Nakatsu. Im getting closer to you. I told you last time I loved you didn't I." They stood there for a few minutes just looking at eachother, there eyes not leaving the others.